Mar 16, 2022
I can't believe how naive and stupid this Lida is. Sure, the old man invades her home, gropes her in her sleep, creeps up on her stark naked while she's in the shower and still she feels so guilty about him being "sick" that she "has" to give him a handjob. Yeah, that's what any good housewife would do, isn't it? How about giving the player the option of kicking his old, hairy, scrawny ass out of the house instead? A non-consensual sex scene is okay if it's there to strengthen the story. It not, it's just trash.

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I can't believe how naive and stupid this Lida is. Sure, the old man invades her home, gropes her in her sleep, creeps up on her stark naked while she's in the shower and still she feels so guilty about him being "sick" that she "has" to give him a handjob. Yeah, that's what any good housewife would do, isn't it? How about giving the player the option of kicking his old, hairy, scrawny ass out of the house instead? A non-consensual sex scene is okay if it's there to strengthen the story. It not, it's just trash.
I liked it. It reminds me of so many MILFS.

WhiteWolfe100

May 20, 2020
Hey there is there anyone that have a save before going to the factory for the second time whene the guards see lida changing her clothes because my game keeps stopping on that scene and thanks

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
you can cheat on saveeditonline
but there are really no need to do it
and you can break the game to do so

lamviet

Nov 12, 2020
Lida's Adventures [Ep. 2 v0.98] [Terebonkoff] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 4.60 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.88 GB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do u have other link

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes