ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021

Hello my friend.
I was thinking about my new game, what scenes would you like to see in the next game, and which ones are categorically not worth adding to it? What do you think about it?
Write your opinion and wishes about the new game.
more shota and bestiality
both should be the main focus since there are no games like this anywherre,
i would consider for that reason investing allot of my own money.

the gameplay can be with a sandbox style type of environment , where you can explore and not follow necessarily a VN timeline, better than a gallery, and have a free roaming area to explore.

now to those who cry about shota or bestiality, how about a patch for shota content with some main characters?

Last edited:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
more shota and bestiality
both should be the main focus since there are no games like this anywherre,
i would consider for that reason investing allot of my own money.

the gameplay can be with a sandbox style type of environment , where you can explore and not follow necessarily a VN timeline, better than a gallery, and have a free roaming area to explore.

now to those who cry about shota, how about a patch for shota content with some main characters?
The fact this game has a lot of "forbidden" tags is one of the reasons I like it. The shota patch sounds a good idea, but the problem are Patreon's rules. Tereman doesn't release very often and his content could lead to some violations and other delays (which is the last thing we need). Maybe if he could switch to Subscribestar it would be better, but right now he has to release this damn update.
Talking about the gameplay, he said that this will be the last rpgm update (finally), so, I think he has a lot of things to do at the moment. We'll see in the next week how to proceed.

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
The fact this game has a lot of "forbidden" tags is one of the reasons I like it. The shota patch sounds a good idea, but the problem are Patreon's rules. Tereman doesn't release very often and his content could lead to some violations and other delays (which is the last thing we need). Maybe if he could switch to Subscribestar it would be better, but right now he has to release this damn update.
Talking about the gameplay, he said that this will be the last rpgm update (finally), so, I think he has a lot of things to do at the moment. We'll see in the next week how to proceed.
which is why i hope he will fully jump over to BuyMeACoffee or similar sites as he mentioned, and leave Patreon like other artists.
Its important that he makes a game, the finance will arrive one way or the other if the game is good

Reactions: FMag

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
which is why i hope he will fully jump over to BuyMeACoffee or similar sites as he mentioned, and leave Patreon like other artists.Its important that he makes a game, the finance will arrive one way or the other if the game is good

• Hello friends.
    Since many people have problems with the support of authors on the Patron at this difficult time, I decided to create a support page for my project on the website.
  • Since I drink a lot of coffee due to the fact that I constantly work at night, if you want, you can always treat me to coffee.

Your Tereman

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021

• Hello friends.
    Since many people have problems with the support of authors on the Patron at this difficult time, I decided to create a support page for my project on the website.
  • Since I drink a lot of coffee due to the fact that I constantly work at night, if you want, you can always treat me to coffee.

Your Tereman
yeah i saw his post. i hope other artist jump over as well and create more content without Patreon being a pain in the ass

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Does that mean he’s moving from rpg to renpy or unity? Cause someone already started a Lida’s renpy game, but it’s couple updates behind

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

Hello my friend.
I was thinking about my new game, what scenes would you like to see in the next game, and which ones are categorically not worth adding to it? What do you think about it?
Write your opinion and wishes about the new game.
Rape / MMF / Gangbang / Humiliation / Prostitution / Drugs

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Does that mean he’s moving from rpg to renpy or unity? Cause someone already started a Lida’s renpy game, but it’s couple updates behind
You mean Phalzyr's remake? He's stopped all his remaking activities around 9 months ago due to some serious RL issues (you can find out more in those threads if you're interested).
Or you mean someone's raised his flag?

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
In one of his posts he said he's switching engine, I don't remember which one (but renpy I presume). The renpy version is from Phalzyr, but after his terrible loss, he's not active anymore.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Briefly about the development. Working through the eyes of a developer.

Husband's support is very important

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

What is with all those purple lines going through the image? Are they lasers?

Reactions: AnnaCir

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
anybody can share the save after the snake event (in 0.98), lot of people can't pass it , somebody help us please! :\

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Is that after the gangbang or before?
I have no idea. The last update came up a long time ago, so I don't remember.
The last scenes in my mind are: the threesome in the toilette at school, swimming lessons, the police woman with Lida's husband, the wedding and that weird thing with the dog-man.

This post is so creepy.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes