alan4

Jun 14, 2018
Play android version on mobile or just play on any pc emulator, same quality, no bugs at all and load from those recent saves from farm, pc version is full of bugs and game crash
No i test it. It's the same error with Android ond PC if i load the PC save file

DannyRenx

Jan 10, 2022
No i test it. It's the same error with Android ond PC if i load the PC save file
This game has its fixed path to complete the story, its not like open world rpg even though it looks like open world... when u do something different tasks like eating when not necessary or sleeping unnecessarily or skipping any task, those bugs will appear... u can obseve that like, eg. clipping two scenes on each other, missing quest elements in inventory, etc
I would recommend follow the walkthrough pdf as it is... load nearest point from default saves and start as it is shown in pdf, and to be honest i hv completed android version according to walkthrough pdf without any issues. Good luck!!

Last edited:
Reactions: alan4

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
This game has its fixed path to complete the story, its not like open world rpg even though it looks like open world... when u do something different tasks like eating when not necessary or sleeping unnecessarily or skipping any task, those bugs will appear... u can obseve that like, eg. clipping two scenes on each other, missing quest elements in inventory, etc
I would recommend follow the walkthrough pdf as it is... load nearest point from default saves and start as it is shown in pdf, and to be honest i hv completed android version according to walkthrough pdf without any issues. Good luck!!
eh...... Android version still has this problem, that's why I ask for the save. It's not about "follow the pdf", because I have used other latest save and it cannot work.

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
Have anybody elde the same Probmle with the Snake Scene in the bathroom from the farm?
After the dog run scared away and Lida was looking where the sound comes from, the snake apears at the left corner and everything stop. The Symbols just hopping. But the control freezed.

Have some body a save file after this sceene and before the Nude Swim lesson started?
same here, how to fix it?

dziabdziak

Feb 3, 2022
Hello, can someone post a save after Lida goes to factory (any moment after she change clothes)? For me game freezes just after I get to the spot near factory after guards comments her :/

And
Have anybody elde the same Probmle with the Snake Scene in the bathroom from the farm?
Save just after that in attachment.

Last edited:

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone have some news? Because on both Patreon and Discord there's nothing.
"News" doesn't belong to the Terebonkoff's dictionary. Only take money from the patreons who still support and believe in this guy. Fortunately, there are other interesting games around. Lida's Adventures is almost buried, my friend.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
is there anykind of gallery unlocker mod
1. There's a renpy remake with unlocked gallery, but unfortunately it's abandoned after ep2v.96.
2. You can decode game files and see all the pics and vids.
3. You can ask for 100% save.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
100 save has replay? i played it a while ago and jsut wanan rewatch if someone has 100 save would be nice

roldi

Sep 9, 2021
Looks like I went to the farm too early or something. Now if I go back home, to actually shave the pubic hair, for the car trader quest, I cannot leave the house anymore and I also cannot enter the bedroom. It says "In underwear it is not proper to walk at home.". So basically I am stuck in the house. Any ideas?

roldi

Sep 9, 2021
Ok, I guess I know how that happened and I ran into another problem.
Having no money allows me to go on foot to the farm. Having money prevents me from doing so. I cannot get back to the farm until I lost all my money. So basically I am in a shitty situation right now :D

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes