Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Need help for 0.98.

Have problems with the basement playing with my old save from 0.88 aso the bugfix don`t help me (there is no Map089 maybe this is the problem?). I have the key and should try to find the daughter. All is black and so I find only the room the dog was before. No lights I can see in the distance so I am stuck. The Map is 089 these map have no lightning after it. I exist only 089 and 089 (2).

When you sleep a day and go then into the room the snake is there. What is this? You have done this before and then come it back because of the bugs the game have.

Aso with his changes and bugfixes cames a lot of time that Quest shown that you have done before (on the maps) and when you play a game further you don`t know if you have done this before or if this is a new Quest maybe this is aso a problem why we as players have so much bugs. And if this Quest you accepted the second time the Game crashed and buged it so that you can`t play further anymore you as player don`t know. This is the problem when you have not a quest system and he checked it if you have done this and when you have done this it is impossible do this again.

Last edited:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Still no news? i have suspended subscription from 3 months. i hope some news soon :cautious:
The last thing posted was the Merry Christmas thing. You know that for Tereman the expression "soon" means from 7 days to 1mo and a half ...

Reactions: AnnaCir

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
Capture.PNG

I am stuck here, the mirror broke and it froze. Can someone help me with this issue? I came from Loud's vill, where I got the nail and now she came to the basement to rest. This is when this happens.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
What annoys me the most is the fact that (if you pay attention), every "good/nice" message on patreon receive a like or an answer in the short time, while if you ask about the game you don't get any reply -.-

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone have the saves from right before the start of the latest version. I have played only the renpy version till now and so don't have the saves for the rpgm.

I don't want to start right from the beginning because of too much grind and sometimes difficult or broken gameplay in the rpg

So please if anyone has the saves so I can start off from the content of the latest update that would be great.
Slot 43 if I remember well.

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
Have anybody elde the same Probmle with the Snake Scene in the bathroom from the farm?
After the dog run scared away and Lida was looking where the sound comes from, the snake apears at the left corner and everything stop. The Symbols just hopping. But the control freezed.

Have some body a save file after this sceene and before the Nude Swim lesson started?

Reactions: tomeczek32100

DannyRenx

Jan 10, 2022
may I ask a save, which is after the snake bug scene? I just can't pass this, please someone help me!
Play android version on mobile or just play on any pc emulator, same quality, no bugs at all and load from those recent saves from farm, pc version is full of bugs and game crash

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes