Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Definitely. In the last 2 or 3 updates he showed a huge improvement, we also get some animations (and they are well done). Even in this render there are small details that make a big difference between a mediocre dev and a good one, like her beasts in the mirror: you can see their perfect shape from a different angle with the right perspective or her eyes which communicate her feelings.
Then we always have this "health problem": I don't criticize it because we're talking about somebody's health and we should all show some respect, but if I have to find something scarier than this, it is Patreon. The red hair guy was one of the very young kids at the abandoned house and now he's a teenager (only 18 probably according to Patreon's rules). I think that with the fetishes contained in this game, Tereman should move to a different platform in order to let his fantasy run.
Completely agree, for developers to make games they want, they need to stop using Patreon. I understand Patreon is also under supervision by law, and Hell, I even understand it's a good concept, too many creeps, but because of the new rules, every game and/or update is very similar in games now and it is becoming bland. We need a Patreon version of DLSITE.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
The preview pics of the next update are very cool, so we're gonna have a nice content, the problem is the release date

favigred

Apr 15, 2021
Can't get out from home after i cut off a Goku in his store by a circular saw.
Please give me a save file

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Are you surprised ? It's so typical :/
Yeah I know, but the last update didn't even has sex scenes. After the last pictures he posted there was the chance to finally get a good update, but nope, nothing. I don't really understand this disappearing strategy, he even wrote that his patrons number is decreasing. He should just post something.

Reactions: AMUR48 and Travis72

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
did lida got a visual upgrade? cause she looks a bit slimmer and i don't like it. i liked her medium tits and medium curved figure (if curve changes then more curves instead of less)

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
News from Mr Terebonkoff

Dear friends.

I'm in the hospital right now. I'll be back in a couple of weeks with the news. Thanks to for helping when arriving in another city and for advising this place. I hope that they can help me here and I will come back to you soon. Thank you for support.

Your Tereman

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
News from Mr Terebonkoff

Dear friends.

I'm in the hospital right now. I'll be back in a couple of weeks with the news. Thanks to for helping when arriving in another city and for advising this place. I hope that they can help me here and I will come back to you soon. Thank you for support.

Your Tereman
Damn, I hope nothing too serious. Get well soon Tereman!

Reactions: GateC.

Gamer072021

Jul 19, 2021
News from Mr Terebonkoff

Dear friends.

Your Tereman
Get well soon. Take your time to recover. Health is much more important than anything else.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes