Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Not a great loss. Yeah, the renders are great. Can't deny that, but among all the games with a female protagonist I've seen on F95, Lida is by far the most stupid one. There's not a single inch of realism in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
What a waste. It was unrealistic, sure, but you never knew what to expect and it had a lot of taboos, so for me it's a big loss. Btw, to be honest, Tereman has never been too serious, zero communication, constantly working on side projects (which usually got abandoned), ... I saw a couple of comments from some devs about reviving Sarah's Life, maybe someone will start to work on this one too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

sixpo2

Oct 20, 2018
Please help. I am stuck in BDSM action. I should talk with a bald guy before entering 2nd floor, but I talked with everyone and nothing happens.
TIA

Last edited:

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
"I was away for a very long time. I just got back to work on the game. I will provide a little more information in the near future." Terenbokoff wrote that yesterday on his Patreon's page which is visible to everybody. Is it serious that somebody still believes in this guy and the same excuses and promises ???? It's so pathetic.

Reactions: blink66

sunkuttys55

Sep 10, 2020
Knock knock !!
Mc Opens his door

*** SHOCKED**

MOM: Hey.... Honey !! I forgot my towel..... my room door was locked and gets stuck .... can't open....huh !!!!
Don't mind me ....pls get me your towel ...
I'm so wet !!!..... Remini20220121230420611.jpg

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Hello

Hello friends.

First of all, I must apologize to you for such a long absence, and most importantly, I have not even written anything to you about this. I will not tell you about the difficulties of my life, I think this is not very interesting for you, especially in this difficult time, some people's lives are more difficult than mine.. Let's just say that a burned out video card and another move was the least of my problems. For almost three months, I simply did not have the opportunity to work on the game.

Two weeks ago I returned to work on the project, but I was simply afraid to write anything to you until my plans for the game were clear. I plan to finish the game before the end of April and finally say goodbye to RPG Maker MV. After work on the new game will have to go faster.

I am very glad that despite the fact that I did not get in touch with you for so long, you continued to support me and write to me. All this really helped me deal with many problems and get back to work. There's plenty of room in the comments below for your angry, and perhaps not only angry, comments. I am happy to read them.

Your Terebonkoff.

1648804414745.png

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hello

Hello friends.

First of all, I must apologize to you for such a long absence, and most importantly, I have not even written anything to you about this. I will not tell you about the difficulties of my life, I think this is not very interesting for you, especially in this difficult time, some people's lives are more difficult than mine.. Let's just say that a burned out video card and another move was the least of my problems. For almost three months, I simply did not have the opportunity to work on the game.

Two weeks ago I returned to work on the project, but I was simply afraid to write anything to you until my plans for the game were clear. I plan to finish the game before the end of April and finally say goodbye to RPG Maker MV. After work on the new game will have to go faster.

I am very glad that despite the fact that I did not get in touch with you for so long, you continued to support me and write to me. All this really helped me deal with many problems and get back to work. There's plenty of room in the comments below for your angry, and perhaps not only angry, comments. I am happy to read them.

Your Terebonkoff.

View attachment 1733652
A global plague, Russia and Ukraine in war, Foo Fighters' tragedy, Will Smith slapping people and this post is the most shocking thing I'd have imagined.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

Hello

Hello friends.

Your Terebonkoff.

View attachment 1733652
This game is one of the big one on this website full of "adult' game all vanilla, boring and homogenised.

Please carry on developing real ADULT game and please stay far from:
College
Young boy living with mum or female only room mate
Young man with no money
Etc..

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hello my friend.
I was thinking about my new game, what scenes would you like to see in the next game, and which ones are categorically not worth adding to it? What do you think about it?
Write your opinion and wishes about the new game.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

Hello my friend.
I was thinking about my new game, what scenes would you like to see in the next game, and which ones are categorically not worth adding to it? What do you think about it?
Write your opinion and wishes about the new game.
No shota. No loli. Focus on MMF and bestiality.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes