FMag

Aug 1, 2019
what bugs are you talking about?
I've seen I'm not the only one getting this error, but while playing the full version of the game, when Lida goes to the nurse, wearing the red dress, the game shut itself and I get an error message.

Art26

Aug 9, 2020
I've seen I'm not the only one getting this error, but while playing the full version of the game, when Lida goes to the nurse, wearing the red dress, the game shut itself and I get an error message.
hmm, I just checked, I don't have a mistake there, can you send me an error message

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LidasAdventures-EP3-0.182
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

&

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 72491

Overview:
Lida just arrived in another city with her husband Dima! But suddenly, her husband was kidnapped by unknown malefactors... The kidnapping of the husband of Lida changes her life upside down! After these events, the main goal consists of Lida's life in search of the husband! Lida has to face such vital circumstances of which she could not even think! Only YOU can reach the truth, only YOU can help Lida to cope with all difficulties! Under your skillful management, Lida will pass both through strong sufferings, and through tremendous pleasures. Plunge into the world of passion and unusual experiments with the beautiful and shameless girl...​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-17
Release Date: 2022-10-15
Developer: Terebonkoff
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3 - 0.182
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

Episode 2 RPGM

Episode 1 RPGM
Extras: Walkthrough EP.1 - Walkthrough EP.2 - Optimized Plugin (Unofficial) - COMICS

tomeczek32100 thanks for the link
*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 147956 View attachment 147955 View attachment 147952 View attachment 147954 View attachment 147951 View attachment 147950 View attachment 147949 View attachment 147948 View attachment 147953
ep 2 compressed v0.98 mega link is dead

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:p:p:p I was waiting for this day to come finally let's go downloading... :devilish:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
it's not ren'py it's rpgm and it sucks

According to dev notes and changelog, episode 1 and 2 are RPGM...and Episode 3 v0.182 is RenPy

Episode 3 v0.182
I'm glad that I was finally able to master RenPy a little. It took a few weeks of hell until I learned how to work at RenPy. And most importantly, I was able to adapt the game, make recognizable locations from previous versions as well as characters. But I'll tell you frankly, I liked it all, even though I failed on the first attempt. I managed to learn the basic mechanics of this engine and establish normal operation. I will tell you right away ahead of time, as there will definitely be such questions. I will soon add a Quest Log to the game, I am already in the process of solving this problem, as well as new content, some locations or buildings are now closed, as new scenes will be available in them soon. Also, the size of the game will decrease significantly. Now I did not waste time on compression, in order to avoid errors.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes