tania

Jun 30, 2017
i dl episode 3 0.182 all the pictures here not in game :( WHY?

is the pictures in ep 2?
They are, if my memory is correct, all from ep2.

Thee end of EP2 can be played using rpgm with the saves included that starts from end of 1.96
I do not remember the save number but is easy to find the point
The save is number 48, it starts at the end of renpy 1.96 (rpgm 0.96)

Last edited:
Reactions: 88stanford88

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
episodes 1 & 2 were soooooo good (despite 1 billion buggs). ep3 not even worth downloading. from special open-world RPGM, became just shitty average renpy.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't understand why dev in terms of choices won't change the game for the better?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't understand why dev in terms of choices won't change the game for the better?
Because it is better to progress the story in the EP3...
the game is very very good as is . Unofficial Renpy and EP2 RPGM than EP3 in Renpy

Lida is a super SEX-BOMB :love: and story with a lot of humorism is amazing
I can't wait to see her fucked again and again in the attempt to save her beloved husband Dima.;)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Because it is better to progress the story in the EP3...
the game is very very good as is . Unofficial Renpy and EP2 RPGM than EP3 in Renpy

Lida is a super SEX-BOMB :love: and story with a lot of humorism is amazing
I can't wait to see her fucked again and again in the attempt to save her beloved husband Dima.;)
This is an empty rape / slut sim for me. History does not make sense, it is not logical. Whoever has the idea that Lida has been raped gets clues about her lost husband, what a hopelessness, and after the rapes, she has not yet become pregnant. It looks like Lydia will never find a husband. Artificial elongation of the game. I will laugh if Lidia does not divorce her husband after all this. Throw away the story and you have unrelated scenes.

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
This is an empty rape / slut sim for me. History does not make sense, it is not logical. Whoever has the idea that Lida has been raped gets clues about her lost husband, what a hopelessness, and after the rapes, she has not yet become pregnant. It looks like Lydia will never find a husband. Artificial elongation of the game. I will laugh if Lidia does not divorce her husband after all this. Throw away the story and you have unrelated scenes.
I will generally agree with your opinion, but the fact remains that this game has qualities.
The graphics are exceptional and some parts are very successful.

Personally, I would be for a complete reboot of the series on RenPy with better writing and keeping only the best part for more consistency. For the rest, it is obvious that we cannot make a W&M of it because the story is too dark. Also, in this type of game, once the main character is too corrupted, there is rarely interest following the plot (like Anna Exciting Affection for example)

I really liked the scenes of the Ep. 3

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I will generally agree with your opinion, but the fact remains that this game has qualities.
The graphics are exceptional and some parts are very successful.

Personally, I would be for a complete reboot of the series on RenPy with better writing and keeping only the best part for more consistency. For the rest, it is obvious that we cannot make a W&M of it because the story is too dark. Also, in this type of game, once the main character is too corrupted, there is rarely interest following the plot (like Anna Exciting Affection for example)

I really liked the scenes of the Ep. 3
But in Anna Exciting Affection you have choices and you play as you want, not when the game forces you to do everything.But then it's boring when you're just for the fap . The story should also be interesting. And your choice in this game is to rape and rape and nothing else is empty and you get bored quickly.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm trying to remember why I stopped playing this game. Isn't this the one that had the pirate girl taking up a third of the screen when you tried to play it? For some reason, I'm thinking that this is the one. I liked it when it first came out. But after that, it pissed me off having that on the screen all the time.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Damn, guys, what are you talking about? F95 is full of both renpy and rpgm "realistic" games, some of them even have a "multiple choice" system. But: a) games with regular life activity (or "true love" paths) are boring, they just have too vanilla h content; b) games (or paths) with extreme sex activities have more or less fantastic plot anyways (do u really think any circumstances can lead a usual girl from hj for a boss to a bestiality gangbang in a week?). So if you like to spy for a regular couple in their bedroom or to tickle you nerves a bit seeing a wife cheating with neighbor in (omfg!) anal scene - just find a game of your taste. There're hundreds of them. If you're looking for the hardcore content - don't ask for the realistic story. It's like saying "breast enlargement spells don't exist" about a Bimbo Sorcery game. Or "there're no tentacle monsters in reality" in any japanese rpgm thread.

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
But in Anna Exciting Affection you have choices and you play as you want, not when the game forces you to do everything.But then it's boring when you're just for the fap . The story should also be interesting. And your choice in this game is to rape and rape and nothing else is empty and you get bored quickly.
Whether it's Anna or Lily of the Valley, which are 2 great historical references of this genre, the choices don't matter, because the main character always ends up being corrupted. In these games, it is impossible for her to remain perfect and those despite the supposed choices.

We could at a pinch choose with whom the corruption can grow, as in W&M, but in this style of game it is very difficult to have a very successful story from start to finish.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Whether it's Anna or Lily of the Valley, which are 2 great historical references of this genre, the choices don't matter, because the main character always ends up being corrupted. In these games, it is impossible for her to remain perfect and those despite the supposed choices.

We could at a pinch choose with whom the corruption can grow, as in W&M, but in this style of game it is very difficult to have a very successful story from start to finish.
Choices matter and it depends on how you play. Nothing makes sense in this game. You can make a good election corruption game. And don't force the player to have sex with anything that moves. Would you like it. Otherwise it's empty and boring. I love Lily of the Valley because I have choices that affect the character, and here dev forces me because there are no other options. I wonder when Lydia starts eating shit.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes