TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
Is there a way to unpack this on android?
My pc is currently broken so I'm stuck on tablet.

If not could someone upload the unpacked pictures?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is an empty rape / slut sim for me.
this is your opinion but I would like to know ..
what are your favourite games?
and why are you here if as you said the game doesn't like to you?
Are you a masochist?
It looks like Lydia will never find a husband.
this is your opinion Lida (not Lydia) already found her husband in a laboratory and the police are working in this case with the Lida help because there are powerfull politician involved in the resaerch of the making new cosmetic made by collectin biomaterials.

this is a very intriguing story!
I will laugh if Lidia does not divorce her husband after all this
this will never happen bc as you said Lida will not find again her hasband if she does not catch the owner of the Laboratory and she have t fullfill all Costello request ans save his daughter

Costello and the Major are for sure involved in the crime...
also the police is involved in the kidnappimg of the school girls and one of the schoolgirls kidnapped was the Costello daughter.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
this is your opinion but I would like to know ..
what are your favourite games?
and why are you here if as you said the game doesn't like to you?
Are you a masochist?

this is your opinion Lida (not Lydia) already found her husband in a laboratory and the police are working in this case with the Lida help because there are powerfull politician involved in the resaerch of the making new cosmetic made by collectin biomaterials.

this is a very intriguing story!

this will never happen bc as you said Lida will not find again her hasband if she does not catch the owner of the Laboratory and she have t fullfill all Costello request ans save his daughter

Costello and the Major are for sure involved in the crime...
also the police is involved in the kidnappimg of the school girls and one of the schoolgirls kidnapped was the Costello daughter.
I expressed my opinion, you don't have to agree with it, but now it's very fashionable, you can't say what you don't like about the game and what you would like to change to make the game better because you will be eaten by the defenders. It's best if you don't play in general, it's empty.So many Lida Raped and not yet pregnant should be pregnant a dozen times. What games I like: where my choices mean something. That my Mc isn't made to fuck everything that moves. Where are the original character models, and they do not repeat in every game. Mature women and old ladies, Milf Where there is more than one road, corruption quickly becomes boring and empty. Then I follow the path of corruption a second time in that there are no dialogues for idiots. A few of my favorite games: AnnaExcitingAffectionCH2, Aliens in the Backyard, FreePass, motherless, A_Fathers_Sins, APerfectMarriage, BadHero, Area69-0.74, Betweensalvationandbyss, TaffyTales, AWAM, Bastard, Peaches_are_not_Life, many others refused to mention me.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I just can’t believe we waited a year for that short of an update, yeah I know the renders look better in renpy and I’m glad it’s not rpg anymore but it just seemed so short, I mean we couldn’t even work for mama rose

Reactions: Ass Fan
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes