Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
She was never raped in the game. (there are 2 or 3 real rape scenes but she always loves to be fucked she is also dominant wen possible like in the forest house when after the nudist beach wuth Hobo she looks for the camera to investigate:

in the following scene she is dominant with Valentine.
View attachment 2114947
as always she think they can rape others.. read the dialogs! Lida s focused to save other girls from rapist at the cost of being raped by the bastards!
She is not worry to be raped because she loves BBCs and she is unbreackable Like Batwoman or Suoer Girl)--- She is like a SUPER-HERO (super powerfull woman)... she want save the world by fucking tons of bastards :ROFLMAO: :love:
View attachment 2114899
She always accepts to have sex for save her husband!
She also had sex with the dog by thinking it was Hobo she also sucks horse dicks (she loves Horses) How can someone rape a woman the fucks Horses? :ROFLMAO:
She is a Super Hero! ... she is craving for sex.

it is not a rape simulator is a great unique story line where the MC will bo able win all her goals and she cum a lot and gets a lot of pleasure for herself;)

As you said you skip all scenes in this game so you don't know nothing about the story.

you do not understand
you have to stop trolling this thread

This game IS NOT FOR YOU...
Go home and stop repeating always the same word

How many time you used the word "RAPE"?

look at the tags... "rape" tag is just a very little part of this great story!
Lydia Always accepts sex because you have no choice but to accept sex because the game gives you no other option. It forces you. Just like Lidia saves others. But she gets fucked by bullies in exchange for others, that's very smart. So what if she's dominant, if she can't refuse to have sex with someone she doesn't want to fuck, it's forced, and here's the biggest problem with this game, can't you refuse to have sex with anyone you don't want to fuck? She loves it because it was written like a mentally retarded person, so she doesn't have much choice. Don't compare the merry idiot Lidi to the Batmwomen fighting evil. Lydia fucks with evil and becomes part of evil. are two other characters. Lidia wants to be the biggest turbo slut in the world, her goal is to save her husband, and fuck everything that moves along the way. I wonder how my husband would have found out after what Lida was doing, I should have dumped her. It could have been a good story with choices and unforced sex scenes. that someone doesn't like. but it is not. I hate this game 70% and a bit like I like 30%. I'm home. She hasn't gotten pregnant yet, I wonder why should she be pregnant multiple times? Since I was talking in an early post I wasn't talking about the sex scenes in this game, I was talking about games in general. You're accusing me again of something I didn't do. Shouldn't everyone in this game find something they like and play. Probably in this game, Lydia also suffers a lot for no reason, which is hopeless. the choices should be in this game. Whether you want Lydia to fuck the homeless yes / no. Thanks for the nice conversation, buddy. But I don't think we'll get along, you have your arguments, I have mine.

Reactions: Ass Fan

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
6gb of content...tell me where the whole game is..how to get it..uren doesn't help.Or how to use it .. I do everything according to the instructions :cry: o_Othere is a lot of content .. but it does not work. View attachment 2114627 View attachment 2114631
sorry, I showed you how to use it, you need to insert it into the game folder and unzip it, click on 9, but I didn’t check if there is an rpa format there, if it’s not there, then it should be in folder formats,

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
sorry, I showed you how to use it, you need to insert it into the game folder and unzip it, click on 9, but I didn’t check if there is an rpa format there, if it’s not there, then it should be in folder formats,
Thanks, but I'm probably not the only one with this problem. Deleted the game and downloaded again...THANKS FOR THE HELP. (y) :) Снимок.PNG

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
gra files. a little. mostly png.ru.rpuc.webm. Is it possible to configure UREN differently? bad with english.sorry. :( :cautious:

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
She was never raped in the game. (there are 2 or 3 real rape scenes but she always loves to be fucked she is also dominant wen possible like in the forest house when after the nudist beach wuth Hobo she looks for the camera to investigate:

in the following scene she is dominant with Valentine.
View attachment 2114947
as always she think they can rape others.. read the dialogs! Lida is focused to save other girls from rapist at the cost of being raped by the bastards!
She is not worry to be raped because she loves BBCs and she is unbreackable Like BatWoman or SuperGirl)--- She is like a SUPER-HERO (super powerfull woman)... she want save the world by fucking tons of bastards :ROFLMAO: :love:
View attachment 2114899
She always accepts to have sex for save her husband!
She also had sex with the dog by thinking it was Hobo she also sucks horse dicks (she loves Horses) How can someone rape a woman the fucks Horses? :ROFLMAO:
She is a Super Hero! ... she is craving for sex.

it is not a rape simulator is a great unique story line where the MC will be able to win all her goals and she cum a lot and gets a lot of pleasure for herself by doing this;)

As you said you skip all scenes in this game so you don't know nothing about the story.
Believe me this story is very well written (english is not the native language of the dev and some how this add more fun and humor in the scenes)

you do not understand
I have nothing to interpret in your judgments on this story, your judgment is always the same and is summed up in one word: RAPE... and BORING..and both are wrong to me!
you have to stop trolling this thread

This game IS NOT FOR YOU...
Go home and stop repeating always the same word

How many time you used the word "RAPE"? (I'm sure you used that word many times more than all the real rape scenes in EP1, EP2 and EP3 included)

look at the tags... "rape" tag is just a very little part of this great story!
I do not get what is wrong with rape in nowadays adult content..

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
:unsure:Maybe not everyone likes it when I have no choice and is forced to do so by the game because there is no other option?
Hardly something is "forced" in a game that you decide to download..

And since the first episode it is very clear what this game is about, plus you have something called TAG that clearly state what you can expect in the game.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hardly something is "forced" in a game that you decide to download..

And since the first episode it is very clear what this game is about, plus you have something called TAG that clearly state what you can expect in the game.
Sometimes dev puts its own information under the Spoiler field, that you can avoid something or not, but this is very rare. Sometimes there are no tags and this is in the game.

Reactions: Ass Fan

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hello friends. I'll be brief.
I finished optimizing the game, removed unnecessary garbage, compressed without loss of image and video quality. The size of the game has become less than 800 megabytes.
I have finished working on the Android version of the game. In the future, I plan to release Android and Mac versions of the game simultaneously with the release of the game for Windows.
All have been updated. And added a link to .
Now I am adding a task log to the game, as well as working on improving the chat and the phone in the game.
In parallel with the above, I have already started working on a new version and adding new scenes. In the future, as soon as I finish work on introducing new mechanics into the game code, such as the quest log, phone, advanced dialog options, etc., I will be able to fully devote myself to working on new scenes without being distracted by everything else.
Thank you for being with me.

Your Tereman.

Reactions: paddyo73

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The plot is not logical,
The story is very logical try to play the Renpy version of chapter 1 and 2---

Teraman (the dev) historically uses a sort of copyright protection for the craked version... (the same for the old RPGM version.. that comes with latest update bugged)
The previous update in F95 usually will be fixed in the next release... /that will comes with bugs again but only fir the new content)
That is why many people claim for bugs and no logic in the story line in the thread and the for the same reason...
So the f95 rating of this game is very underestimated duee to this beavhior
The dev does not care about pirate website ratings

The story is illogical only in the cracked version!!!

if you want play the game without bugs you have to subscribe an account in his patreon where there are fix file that unlocks the current version

Whe just need an hero that post the fix file for this version because the official release works very well!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
6gb of content...tell me where the whole game is..how to get it..uren doesn't help.Or how to use it .. I do everything according to the instructions :cry: o_Othere is a lot of content .. but it does not work. View attachment 2114627 View attachment 2114631
you do not get the game using unren
you just will be able to see the pics disconnected from the story line and without dialogs box!

so it is useless to unpack the .rpa file

for play the game you have to support the dev or wait for the next update when this release will be unlocked!

• Love
Reactions: buktccbfc71

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I do not get what is wrong with rape in nowadays adult content..
it is not rape, she loves being fucked!
there are blackmail ... love sex with hobo,,, she loves so much her friend Hobo due to the big dick he has!

as i said the game has a copyright protection and comees with black screen and the story line cpmes with cuts... is not the same as the paid version!

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
it is not rape, she loves being fucked!
there are blackmail ... love sex with hobo,,, she loves so much her friend Hobo due to the big dick he has!

as i said the game has a copyright protection and comees with black screen and the story line cpmes with cuts... is not the same as the paid version!
Ohh i didn't know about this copyright crap.

Thank you for letting us know about it, I was very curious why this black screens

This is shame.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Ohh i didn't know about this copyright crap.

Thank you for letting us know about it, I was very curious why this black screens

This is shame.
yes but the supporters in his patreon are growing up!
This is Teraman policy since the beginning
but there are many devs that are using the same policy... like decentmonkey (fashion busness) and many others that release the cracked version after the new update is ready...

you have to consider this release as a demo

The wedding between Lida and Dima was released Years ago as a NORMAL COMICS...
there are a lot of comics with Lida as protagonist /halloween party and more

Lida is a very famous heroine everywhere

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
yes but the supporters in his patreon are growing up!
This is Teraman policy since the beginning
but there are many devs that are using the same policy... like decentmonkey (fashion busness) and many others that release the cracked version after the new update is ready...

you have to consider this release as a demo

The wedding between Lida and Dima was released Years ago as a NORMAL COMICS...
there are a lot of comics with Lida as protagonist /halloween party and more

Lida is a very famous heroine everywhere
Thanks.

Yup we love Lida, she is a very likeable character.

I will patiently wait then.

Reactions: 88stanford88
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes