88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
that's the dumbest explanation of writing impotence I`ve ever seen.
Saved for my collection.
Why? this version requires a patch to be played or you will see just some little part of the storyline. Te result is actually an not-logic story because events jumps disconnected from one point to another.

if you play the unoficial renpy episodes you will see the logic of this great story.

Maybe this story is not for you but it comes with a lot of sense.

Lida must save her kidnapped husband and defeat politicians and lab owners who use human guinea pigs to illegally harvest biomaterial in order to produce cosmetics

Art26

Aug 9, 2020
tks friend for android version . So this update have no besti content ?
this update without besti content, adding content is affected by the patreon rules, Tereman currently working on a patch, but there is no more detailed information yet

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So I'm kinda stuck in episode 2, think I played up to where the walkthrough ends. I can't seem to do anything? I'm just in this endless loop of going to the geisha place or school to work then going to bed and nothing else seems to show up.

I'm also caught in this annoying bug loop, every time I step on to the farm she walks a few steps to the right and says something about Dima and Costello's daughter...and then she does it again endlessly until she hits the edge of the map.
Anyone know how to stop that?
Using a cheat menu plugin I can teleport around and avoid the farm overworld...but if I ever have to talk to someone there it's simply going to be impossible.

I'm not sure if I could turn a switch off to stop it...but the problem is the majority of them are in Russian or whatever.

This is a real fun mess of a game to try explore but just can not seem to break out of this.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So I'm kinda stuck in episode 2, think I played up to where the walkthrough ends. I can't seem to do anything?
you have missed a passage in a previous scene...
usually after the scene with the boys in the abandoned huse you have to find the flash card with the photos
you have to go at Circus and search for the flesh card...

there are 4 or 5 places where to search

I suggest to use saves included

Another hard point is when after the show wit the car seller.

maybe if you play the unofficial renpy version... is better
DO NOT FAST FORWARD THE RENPY VERSION (there are auto forwatd scenes that simulte the auto RPGM... if you push the "CTRL" you will miss a lot of great scenes

There are no bugs in the RPGM but if you miss some clue point you remain stuck for sure

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
play ep1 and 2 in renpy ... but do not hurry
you have to play slow to get all scenes of RPGM version

Unoficial rempy version is very well made.. but NO HURRY:LOL:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Actually I'm not sure I can play it any more, just past the lab part and now I have to go on the farm but it's still bugged out with the same message...
Have to help the lockpick get on the farm but I can't go on the farm...

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I have a same problem and link to bugfix doesnt work... maybe someone has a solution or save file?
you need a dress... you have to go to Tony store... and get the fetish LATEX dress (undercover agent mission)
jump the gate, open the manhole and drop inside down... where thre is a labyrinth mini game to access in the laboratory

Reactions: DannyRenx

Bledno

May 7, 2021
you need a dress... you have to go to Tony store... and get the fetish LATEX dress (undercover agent mission)
jump the gate, open the manhole and drop inside down... where thre is a labyrinth mini game to access in the laboratory
Thanks for your reply, but i stuck and cant move... i cant go back to tony... By the way i think i already have this dress...

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Thanks for your reply, but i stuck and cant move... i cant go back to tony... By the way i think i already have this dress...
so you have to go in the left side if the laboratory and jump over the hurdle... you will find the manhole...
if you can't move you have to talk with the workers on the right side ... not with the guards at the main door ... there are workers in the right side... they can also back lida to the city if I remember well

The imahe you posted is wrong the right side of the image is missing

maybe your game crashed!

Last edited:

Bledno

May 7, 2021
so you have to go in the left side if the laboratory and jump over the hurdle... you will find the manhole...
if you can't move you have to talk with the workers on the right side ... not with the guards at the main door ... there are workers in the right side... they can also back lida to the city if I remember well

The imahe you posted is wrong the right side of the image is missing

maybe your game crashed!
Yes, you are right. I think my game stuck, i cant move, i cant load, i cant save, i cant do anything.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yes, you are right. I think my game stuck, i cant move, i cant load, i cant save, i cant do anything.
you have to reopen and start from the latest working save
I think you can use the Renpy version for EP 1 and 2 and after use the RPGM using the included save #48

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Hey people, here are the latest news from Tereman:

Dear friends.
I fixed several bugs that could cause the game to stop in the scenes with Lida at the factory, the scene with the performance of the Clown, as well as in the catacombs under the farm. I also fixed broken lighting in some locations.
Today, after the final testing, I will release a mini Bugfix that will fix these errors, as well as update the game file itself. New information as well as the bugfix itself will be published in the next post.
Your Tereman.

1) I have released a BugFix that will fix several critical bugs and lighting in some locations(mainly basements and laboratory rooms).
This is important for those players who started the game v0.98 from the very beginning or older versions, this update does not affect the gameplay of version 0.98 from loading last save game.
All you will need to do is download the archive with the fix, and copy its contents to the folder with the installed game with confirmation of file replacement.

Link bug fix: Google Drive

And here are some random pictures:

View attachment 1367569 View attachment 1367570 View attachment 1367571
The link to this bugfix doesn't work. Is there a link to it somewhere. I'm stuck at the factory scene.

Reactions: 3xac7 and Bledno
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes