3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
I am having a first encounter with this game. Decided to play starting from ep.1. But my God ep.2 is fucking looooong. I am skipping most of dialogs and playing with a walkthrough and I already have 9 hours on my save file... This game is truly for players without a life.

Reactions: ddascft

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Ep 3 still needs a patch. Because the game ends too early, namely when you enter the nurse's room View attachment 2123756
Yep. I asked Tereman about it because I remembered some more pictures of this scene and when the game returned to the main menu, I thought about a bug. The new renders and the animations are good, but we've been waiting a very long time for this, and the amount of content is too little.

Reactions: tomeczek32100

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
Yep. I asked Tereman about it because I remembered some more pictures of this scene and when the game returned to the main menu, I thought about a bug. The new renders and the animations are good, but we've been waiting a very long time for this, and the amount of content is too little.
lidaa.jpg

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
Cool ! Can anybody help me ? I'm not able to extract the images from this update ..... whoever managed to can explain to me how, because the game ended for me in the part where she goes to the nurse's room
drop the archive file here

sambean

Jun 5, 2017
Cool ! Can anybody help me ? I'm not able to extract the images from this update ..... whoever managed to can explain to me how, because the game ended for me in the part where she goes to the nurse's room
If you're using unren, the path to python.exe is different. You can edit unren.bat and where it says \lib\windows-i686 change it to lib\py2-windows-i686. there's 2 places.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
and the developer himself does not want to combine all versions into one.?? Not all gamers are computer geniuses. :(there are a lot of different errors. discourages the desire to play.:confused:

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
Hey people, here are the latest news from Tereman:

Dear friends.
I fixed several bugs that could cause the game to stop in the scenes with Lida at the factory, the scene with the performance of the Clown, as well as in the catacombs under the farm. I also fixed broken lighting in some locations.
Today, after the final testing, I will release a mini Bugfix that will fix these errors, as well as update the game file itself. New information as well as the bugfix itself will be published in the next post.
Your Tereman.

1) I have released a BugFix that will fix several critical bugs and lighting in some locations(mainly basements and laboratory rooms).
This is important for those players who started the game v0.98 from the very beginning or older versions, this update does not affect the gameplay of version 0.98 from loading last save game.
All you will need to do is download the archive with the fix, and copy its contents to the folder with the installed game with confirmation of file replacement.

Link bug fix: Google Drive

And here are some random pictures:

View attachment 1367569 View attachment 1367570 View attachment 1367571
Does anyone have this bug fix? It's removed from the G Drive

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Did the entire game get converted into Renpy? or just episode3?
Also it seems to be missing some scenes, whats with the dog in the basement, then the black screens?

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Did the entire game get converted into Renpy? or just episode3?
Also it seems to be missing some scenes, whats with the dog in the basement, then the black screens?
Ep 3 is the only one present in the renpy version and yes, there are still missing some scenes. Idk about the black screen after the dog scene, you should be able to play until the red dress scene at school.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes