KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
A Big Bug in second episode,while going to electronic store I got blocked in the tunnel not finding a way out then a car hit my character sending it on the roof under the tunnel from where there is no way out...lol...

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
The 2nd part has some kind of quest log, map, walkthrough? Even with them, there is something to hate the RPGM for. Constant running from one end of the edge of the world to the other and back to activate the script again and again. And here I don’t understand at all where they sent me in this city and where to look for it.
Part 3 on RenPy is a huge progress. But maybe we can dream that someone is porting the previous two?
there is nomore the bugfix the Google driver is empty
+

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi i found a bug, i have black suit, go to factory, go to sparkle to the right, guards stat to talk and after i can't do noting, what can i do?
i put my save for who can help me

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Hi i found a bug, i have black suit, go to factory, go to sparkle to the right, guards stat to talk and after i can't do noting, what can i do?
i put my save for who can help me
Do this, can adjust currency also if you need it
I solved it.
A save must be made after you arrive at the factory by bus.
This save file should be opened on and rewritten as Variable#206: (10) -> Variable#206: (12). After that, the dress changing part is omitted, but the game continues.

Reactions: DR_HOUSE and LucT

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hello Friends.
There is not much news, but I will say the following from the main ones. I became more and more used to the RenPy code and this gave me the opportunity to return to work on new renderings and scenes.
Now there is routine work on dialogues and coding, as well as the creation of new renderers. I have received from you a huge number of suggestions for new scenes, for which I thank you very much. I have studied your wishes very carefully and will definitely try to implement most of them.
I now have to be torn between normal life, work, and work on the game. But I hope that in the near future I will be able to tip the scales towards working on the game.
Thank you for your support. Follow the news.
Your Tereman.

1668113511161.png

Looser12n12

Apr 16, 2021

Hello Friends.
There is not much news, but I will say the following from the main ones. I became more and more used to the RenPy code and this gave me the opportunity to return to work on new renderings and scenes.
Now there is routine work on dialogues and coding, as well as the creation of new renderers. I have received from you a huge number of suggestions for new scenes, for which I thank you very much. I have studied your wishes very carefully and will definitely try to implement most of them.
I now have to be torn between normal life, work, and work on the game. But I hope that in the near future I will be able to tip the scales towards working on the game.
Thank you for your support. Follow the news.
Your Tereman.

View attachment 2160609
How to achieve Selena quest i followed the farmer and principal but I can't find selena

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes