SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
On episode 2, Lily tells me to go to the bar to find two dogs. However when I'm back at home she always says "Now I need to go to the bar ...I need to find dogs..."

So I'm stuck, any help?
You have to find the dogs on the way to the Bar, any that's on the journey, there's about 4 in total. 2 on the way 2 at the Bar

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Where do we find the bug fix now ?
Major bug i had was at the factory when you're supposed to change clothes, the link is dead for the fixes. It the factory bug is the issue u can modify the game save, not to many posts back someone helped me out

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
I just got to the part where I'm supposed to hang posters for somebody. Turns out, if you go to the West part of town first, you can hang three or so posters there, and then you CANNOT GET BACK TO THE OTHER PARTS OF TOWN. Not to mention every time you hang a poster, some kid spawns and follows you around, triggering a small (naked boob) cutscene *every* *damn* *time*. I ended up cornered by two of them, every time the one got shoved away, the other approached.

I was willing to put up with the intensely bad Runglish for a little while, but this kind of bug, in what is supposed to be a finished chapter? No thanks, comrade.

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
I just got to the part where I'm supposed to hang posters for somebody. Turns out, if you go to the West part of town first, you can hang three or so posters there, and then you CANNOT GET BACK TO THE OTHER PARTS OF TOWN. Not to mention every time you hang a poster, some kid spawns and follows you around, triggering a small (naked boob) cutscene *every* *damn* *time*. I ended up cornered by two of them, every time the one got shoved away, the other approached.

I was willing to put up with the intensely bad Runglish for a little while, but this kind of bug, in what is supposed to be a finished chapter? No thanks, comrade.
Best of the play the Ren'py, non of the madness of running about

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
I had 6 dogs in total, still no progress
yeah the game isn't clear on the next part of the progression as there's not even a task list to look at, i can't recall what you need to do after. Perhaps go back home? it's a bit of a chicken chase. Or i'd advise playing the Ren'py version, no running about

rd2005

Jan 27, 2022
what is the code required in the jail when lida is taken to jail after house of blacks scene ? plz help

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Dev Blog #137

Dear friends. I hope you don't mind nudity in News Posts xD I'll probably start with the main thing. You will see the release this month. At the moment, I have all the renderers ready for the new version and even a little more. I also added on the Cartridge the possibility of an annual subscription with the maximum available discount of 16% discount. It no longer allows you to install the Patreon itself. I decided to redo some scenes previously made for the new version of the game, as their quality categorically did not suit me.
And in the future I will delight you with more beautiful renderings and animations. I'm currently working on new animations and game code. As much as I would like to create more renderers, most of the work is taken up by game code and dialogs. But I am confidently moving in the direction of a larger number of renderers and a smaller amount of code and text. So to remind myself more often, I will publish them to you right in the process of creating renderers. And I will do it every few days. And you will be able to express your criticism or wishes at any time. I will post new renderings without any description, since every time I puzzle over what to write under this or that post. so as not to waste time on this and leave you room for imagination. Since most of the critically important information does not have time to gather during this time. Soon I will publish several votes, I will ask you to participate in them as the information from them will be extremely important to me.
Thank you for your support.
1670240075666.png
1670240090709.png
1670240104593.png

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Dev Blog #137

Dear friends. I hope you don't mind nudity in News Posts xD I'll probably start with the main thing. You will see the release this month. At the moment, I have all the renderers ready for the new version and even a little more. I also added on the Cartridge the possibility of an annual subscription with the maximum available discount of 16% discount. It no longer allows you to install the Patreon itself. I decided to redo some scenes previously made for the new version of the game, as their quality categorically did not suit me.
And in the future I will delight you with more beautiful renderings and animations. I'm currently working on new animations and game code. As much as I would like to create more renderers, most of the work is taken up by game code and dialogs. But I am confidently moving in the direction of a larger number of renderers and a smaller amount of code and text. So to remind myself more often, I will publish them to you right in the process of creating renderers. And I will do it every few days. And you will be able to express your criticism or wishes at any time. I will post new renderings without any description, since every time I puzzle over what to write under this or that post. so as not to waste time on this and leave you room for imagination. Since most of the critically important information does not have time to gather during this time. Soon I will publish several votes, I will ask you to participate in them as the information from them will be extremely important to me.
Thank you for your support.
View attachment 2214732
View attachment 2214733
View attachment 2214734
His renders are great, Lida's especially. I skip all scenes with B/G and G/G though straight on to the no-no stuff for me

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes