SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022

Hello Friends.
There is not much news, but I will say the following from the main ones. I became more and more used to the RenPy code and this gave me the opportunity to return to work on new renderings and scenes.
Now there is routine work on dialogues and coding, as well as the creation of new renderers. I have received from you a huge number of suggestions for new scenes, for which I thank you very much. I have studied your wishes very carefully and will definitely try to implement most of them.
I now have to be torn between normal life, work, and work on the game. But I hope that in the near future I will be able to tip the scales towards working on the game.
Thank you for your support. Follow the news.
Your Tereman.

View attachment 2160609
The girl in the background teasing bring her into the game oooff

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
why does ep3 end too soon? why does it end as soon as you enter the nurse's office? do any of you have a solution to this problem?

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
Hey people, here are the latest news from Tereman:

Dear friends.
I fixed several bugs that could cause the game to stop in the scenes with Lida at the factory, the scene with the performance of the Clown, as well as in the catacombs under the farm. I also fixed broken lighting in some locations.
Today, after the final testing, I will release a mini Bugfix that will fix these errors, as well as update the game file itself. New information as well as the bugfix itself will be published in the next post.
Your Tereman.

1) I have released a BugFix that will fix several critical bugs and lighting in some locations(mainly basements and laboratory rooms).
This is important for those players who started the game v0.98 from the very beginning or older versions, this update does not affect the gameplay of version 0.98 from loading last save game.
All you will need to do is download the archive with the fix, and copy its contents to the folder with the installed game with confirmation of file replacement.

Link bug fix: Google Drive

And here are some random pictures:

View attachment 1367569 View attachment 1367570 View attachment 1367571
Where do we find the bug fix now ?

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
On episode 2, Lily tells me to go to the bar to find two dogs. However when I'm back at home she always says "Now I need to go to the bar ...I need to find dogs..."

So I'm stuck, any help?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes