KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I have a problem in episode 2 i have to go in fabric i bought suit from Tony now the bus let me go to fabric but when i go in the angle and guards see me the game blocks character not moving nor guards
Edit in walkthru on dev's patreon it is day 52 line 14 my game block there

Last edited:

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Hey people, here are the latest news from Tereman:

Dear friends.
I fixed several bugs that could cause the game to stop in the scenes with Lida at the factory, the scene with the performance of the Clown, as well as in the catacombs under the farm. I also fixed broken lighting in some locations.
Today, after the final testing, I will release a mini Bugfix that will fix these errors, as well as update the game file itself. New information as well as the bugfix itself will be published in the next post.
Your Tereman.

1) I have released a BugFix that will fix several critical bugs and lighting in some locations(mainly basements and laboratory rooms).
This is important for those players who started the game v0.98 from the very beginning or older versions, this update does not affect the gameplay of version 0.98 from loading last save game.
All you will need to do is download the archive with the fix, and copy its contents to the folder with the installed game with confirmation of file replacement.

Link bug fix: Google Drive

And here are some random pictures:

View attachment 1367569 View attachment 1367570 View attachment 1367571
There is nomore the bugfix maybe i need this ,can anyone reupload it?

Reactions: redkir

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
There is nomore the bugfix maybe i need this ,can anyone reupload it?
I solved it.
A save must be made after you arrive at the factory by bus.
This save file should be opened on and rewritten as Variable#206: (10) -> Variable#206: (12). After that, the dress changing part is omitted, but the game continues.
Many people had that issue, this was the fix i used when it was shown to me.

Reactions: KroqGar

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Merry Christmas To You!

I have a great pleasure to congratulate you on a good and bright holiday - Christmas! Let it bring you a peace of mind and a huge happiness!

This year has passed with a lot of rough edges and even frankly problems, but I believe that all the bad things will remain this year, and in the new year there will be only good.

Thank you so much for still staying with me and Lida. In the coming year, even more adventures await her.

I am very grateful to you.
Your Tereman
Merry Christmas To You!

1671991290340.png

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

Merry Christmas To You!

I have a great pleasure to congratulate you on a good and bright holiday - Christmas! Let it bring you a peace of mind and a huge happiness!

This year has passed with a lot of rough edges and even frankly problems, but I believe that all the bad things will remain this year, and in the new year there will be only good.

Thank you so much for still staying with me and Lida. In the coming year, even more adventures await her.

Your Tereman
Merry Christmas To You!

View attachment 2262833

Your Tereman
are there three versions in one?

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022

Merry Christmas To You!

Your Tereman
Merry Christmas To You!

View attachment 2262833

Your Tereman
I sure hope there's more pet love going on, the Lida stuff was pretty limited with her in it.

Reactions: ZeeMental and FMag
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes