manticora1989

Dec 27, 2022
Hello my dear Frtiends. I am new one here. I am playing in Lida Adventure part 2 and I have big problem. I am stuck.
I am in factory to free Selina and Dima and I don't know what to do. I would like to go upstairs but I can't. I received innformation "I need to see other places. I will return here later"
Could you help me? Android version. 1672132222835.jpg

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Hello my dear Frtiends. I am new one here. I am playing in Lida Adventure part 2 and I have big problem. I am stuck.
I am in factory to free Selina and Dima and I don't know what to do. I would like to go upstairs but I can't. I received innformation "I need to see other places. I will return here later"
Could you help me? Android version. View attachment 2266171
You've got to look around, i believe you have to go to the left from where you are and look at the locked door.

walker82

Dec 20, 2022
I solved it.
A save must be made after you arrive at the factory by bus.
This save file should be opened on and rewritten as Variable#206: (10) -> Variable#206: (12). After that, the dress changing part is omitted, but the game continues.
Thanks for this, spent hours googling for a fix

SamWise85

Dec 29, 2022
Played Episode 2 and loved it. Just to confirm, the part where Lida gets her marriage pictures from Costello is the end of Episode 2 right?

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
It does now as of today's upload :D https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-unofficial-renpy-remake-v-1-96-phalzyr.66741/

Because dev double compressed and screwed up those images... He also has many many duplicate files and unused ones that make the dload size more enormous...

The dev screwed it up a dload from orig source my lida images are screwy with latest version luckily i had older versions dloaded to use those images

I can't tell you how many times i had to go into code remove something so that i could progress... Too many... A lot of it is was that in RPGM if the path of a scripted moving object is blocked it'll lock up game till they are unblocked which might never occur... Some was russian symbols causing errors, some missing commands.... arrggg :D
Do you by any chance have a copy of older versions which we can use to fix images?

Dunkelelf-21

Sep 9, 2017
I have already played the EP2 twice, but I miss the following scenes.
The scene in the bar and in the pool.
1673035688019.png 1673035697947.png
I thought the game is linear and you can't miss anything?
I just can't get to the scene in the pool where Lida finds a card and the table bar.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Agreed. I also have problems understanding the progression of new content. As someone pointed out, sometimes you find pics in the image folder, which are not included in the game. In the last release too, I was expecting more scenes but the dev decided to not include them due the huge delay, so we get half update. Idk it's impossible to guess what kind of content we'll get.

Jul 23, 2018
So, I just started playing the 1st part of the game again, and I was hoping that with so much time having passed the spelling and grammar would have had a touch up. And I think it has in some parts, but then you Lida just says some things and it makes no sense at all. Like with the hobo instead of saying "I only give handjobs to my husband Dima", she says "I only masterbate my husband Dima" but in a bit of broken English. So if I remember correctly Eng isn't the devs first language, and in some places things have been touched up nice, so is it just lazy touch ups or is Lida just supposed to be inherently stupid?

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
So, I just started playing the 1st part of the game again, and I was hoping that with so much time having passed the spelling and grammar would have had a touch up. And I think it has in some parts, but then you Lida just says some things and it makes no sense at all. Like with the hobo instead of saying "I only give handjobs to my husband Dima", she says "I only masterbate my husband Dima" but in a bit of broken English. So if I remember correctly Eng isn't the devs first language, and in some places things have been touched up nice, so is it just lazy touch ups or is Lida just supposed to be inherently stupid?
Yeah it has not gotten much better, but I still manage to play this game. Fashion Business has it much worse though to the point I couldn't understand what I was supposed to do next so I quit the game. The sentences didn't even make sense word- and grammatics-wise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 23, 2018
She's Luna, the redhead of the beginning undergoes a transformation, for the best. :giggle:
Yeah it has not gotten much better, but I still manage to play this game. Fashion Business has it much worse though to the point I couldn't understand what I was supposed to do next so I quit the game. The sentences didn't even make sense word- and grammatics-wise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah fashion business is one I have really struggled with as well. Like i wanna like them but i just struggle with the grammar/spelling. Its like, I don't play a game so I can sit there and think about what they are trying to say. I'm almost willing to ask if I can fix the grammar and spelling on the game for free just in my off time. It would bring in a lot more people and the game would be a lot more enjoyable.

Reactions: cefepam

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah fashion business is one I have really struggled with as well. Like i wanna like them but i just struggle with the grammar/spelling. Its like, I don't play a game so I can sit there and think about what they are trying to say. I'm almost willing to ask if I can fix the grammar and spelling on the game for free just in my off time. It would bring in a lot more people and the game would be a lot more enjoyable.
grammar/spelling is good if you take it with sense of humor
This game is great
Enjoy the Lida's adventures... for the first part I suggest to play the renpy version EP1 and EP2 up to v0.96 that comes with some grammar/spelling fix

this is the EP3... and due the very slow uodates... I think is better that the dev stay focused only in the new content if he will never be able to find the time to continue the story.. :cool:

fixing grammar is the very last problem here

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
then I don't enjoy it that much.
Just don't play!
Problem solved... :)

as I said if your complain is only for grammar you can play the Renpy unofficial

I think EP 3 is good and I hope he will be able to work on the story progress instead to correct error in very old game.
if you love the game you can ask him to correct the text file by your self....

your critics is bot constructive because i is obvious that the dev is from Russia.... you can ask for the russian version to him that for sure is without grammar errors.

it is very easy to correct the dialogs.

Do you like the game and only problem is the english grammar errors I do not think so
if you love the game just contact Teraman by offering your help in grammar fix!

Of course all are free to express their opinion.... but grammar? Really Grammar errors are your problem in this great story?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes