DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Does anyone have episode 2 compressed version for windows available? Nopy is long gone and the mega link says file no longer available. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone know of a complete walkthrough of episode 2? Without a guide it is such a pain in the ass to know where your going, especially if you take an extended break.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Does anyone know of a complete walkthrough of episode 2? Without a guide it is such a pain in the ass to know where your going, especially if you take an extended break.
Hi! Since a lot of people is asking this question I decided to write a complete walkthrough for each episode. You just need to have a little patience. I'll post every wkt after they're finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Alright, i am little bit too late for the review of this game. I love this game but i don't like renpy adaptation of this game i know many players are demanding for it thats why dev made episode 3 in the renpy but i enjoyed playing rpgm version it took me 3 days to complete both episodes.
I'm the opposite. Thank God for the Renpy adaption of this game as Chapter 1 is OK, but Chapter 2 is a Bug Riddled mess, that I've finally given op on. So many instances just break and then you are stuck so you have to go back to a previous save and try again or reinstall the entire game and copy your saves over. I have nothing against this style of game except its seems most are buggy as hell.

Also The Engrish in this game is horrible, I understand that English is probably (Lord I hope it's not his first language) not the creators first language but at this stage couldn't we get someone to proofread and grammar correct?

This game should be 4-5 stars but in my opinion only warrants 2.5 stars.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Lily of the Valley
Anna Exciting Affection
Summer Holidays
Every time I think I'm out someone pulls me back in! Suggestions suggestions suggestions, stop it already I need to go outside and touch grass. My copy of Elden Ring is collecting dust! All because the people who know the good games hear keep pointing them out! Fine, I will go and play Lily of the Valley and Summer Holidays all because of you (Already play Anna). I guess the grass outside will have to wait awhile longer :p

{{{SATIRE}}} All of the above is a funny way of saying THANK YOU for good suggestions and please keep them coming. So THANK YOU again and I hope you found this funny. As for the 2-3 people who will undoubtedly stop reading at the first paragraph without knowing I'm joking... SIGH

Thanks "Tomeczek32100"

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I'm confused, how does this game work? Can it be played all the way through in one format or are you required to jump from RPGM to Ren'py at some point?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm confused, how does this game work? Can it be played all the way through in one format or are you required to jump from RPGM to Ren'py at some point?
The game format started off as RPMG it was/is buggy as all hell. The format last major update switched it to a RENPY format for the latest update. It was also converted to Renpy for the initial chapters by an enterprising soul here on F95. I would play it in its original RPMG format so you can get a feel for what the creator was going for and play it until the bugs get the best of you, then switch to Renpy versions.

It's not a bad game at all but the English is horrible, and the bugs in the RPMG versions make you save often and frequently to avoid any unrecoverable bugs. I enjoyed the game and I hope he continues but you have to work for that enjoyment lol.

Reactions: Valronn
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes