redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
i got it to fix by clicking the mall, rose strip area, the bus than the office the scene triggered after that
I've literally clicked EVERY single activated area in all three city zones multiple times (BTW clicking the dress shop just resets the quest forcing a reload) with no results.

tuske

May 23, 2017
Yep, a save where the nurse scene in the city just triggered would be nice. I tried the fix mentioned above, but it´s not working for me.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Cannot get this to work on Mac at all. I could at least partially on the RPG versions, but the v3 Ren'Py works, but goes nowhere. I can't progress entering the school at the beginning. And no WT, so not sure if I will continue trying to follow this mess of a game (after some 7 years)!

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
A Tereman's update smaller than 100 GB. I'm so shocked I don't find the words ...

tomejohn

Oct 20, 2017
I've literally clicked EVERY single activated area in all three city zones multiple times (BTW clicking the dress shop just resets the quest forcing a reload) with no results.
try going straight to the office first then you have to go to tonys

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
View attachment 2680064 does anyone have a save right before this scene? EP2
View attachment 2657606 View attachment 2657608

Both of these events seem to have been included in EP3 0.219 as a part of "Chapter 2" (10 Mama Rosa and 11 Street Lida folders) but don't think there's currently a way to see them, or is there?

Edit: Never mind, played it again and there seems to be no legit way to access these scenes and to a few pool scenes, they're probably meant to be used in another version.

Last edited:

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
I have played this game from the start. It's never been perfect, but it was playable. Then the sandbox element was added and playability was reduced. now, with this update, it's broken to an unplayable point. Can't meet with the nurse. Even reloading a save from after the red dress is obtained changes the dress back to her school work clothes where meeting the nurse has the same dialog as if she was wearing the red dress. Still can't meet the nurse.
Maybe it'll get fixed by the next update or not, but I'm passing on it for now.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes