FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hello friends!
I’m going to start with the most important thing, and I’m going to answer the most important questions you’ve asked me many times in private.
Is the game even alive?
The first question for me was the scariest for a long time, as I have been missing for almost half a year extremely rarely communicating with you. To be honest, I was totally confused myself, and I didn’t know what was going to happen to me, and neither was the game. But just a few weeks ago, I decided to get to work, thoroughly rewrite the entire code, so as to avoid my biggest mistake from the past parts of the game, when because of the wrong code, With every new version of the game, it became more and more difficult for me to keep the game in working condition. For this reason, I didn’t even finish the second episode of the game, and simply switched to a new game engine to start over. And he almost ruined it from the start. But now the whole code is corrected, I have become much easier to work and most importantly, in the first time in a long time I again began to enjoy the work, which I honestly have not experienced for a long time. So, after a little introduction, I will respond. The game is alive.
Where did the author go?
As I have written more than once I experience health problems and this problem has repeatedly incapacitated me. That’s why I went into my own head and my own. There were these problems with my work, with my finances, because it was all going to treatment, and it was also a problem in my personal life, and so I just closed myself off and stopped communicating. For which I owe you an apology. Even now that I’m back at work again, I didn’t want to promise you something I might not do. But since I see that the ice has finally started and I started to work because I want and can. I can go to the next question.
When’s the new release?
The next version will probably be next weekend. I have decided to release new versions as just a few scenes are ready. So I want to try at the moment of adding some new scenes immediately release a new version. I don’t think it’s going to be about the Android and Mac versions of the game yet, because the main thing for me right now is to start releasing new versions as often as possible. This way I will be able to post posts more often, and you will be able to contact me more often and make suggestions and corrections for new versions.
What about the content?
In my long absence, I couldn’t work with the code, but I did create renders that you’d seen in posts but didn’t see in the game. So I am now completely immersed in working with the code, adding already finished images and videos to the game, so that I can finally finish adding already made content and start creating new ones. I’ll also be sure to add the missing Humper scenes. The new scenes will contain more of the hardcore that many have asked for, as they believe the scenes are more calm than the older versions of the game. Want hardcore, you will have it. xD
See you soon.

Your Tereman!

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hello guys!

I tried to remake some locations and to expand their number and functionality.
I want to combine location drawing with 3D characters to make the world more unique and unforgettable.
I tried to get rid of a huge number of Shooters moving on locations, so they wouldn’t draw attention to themselves. Now moving around the game will be more pleasant and clear.
In the future, locations will be filled with quests and as usual NPCs.
It is now possible to change clothes. It is not necessary to wear only farm clothes. You can come in any outfit you like. The same applies to the city.

In future updates it will be possible to change the time of the day and to skip it by rest or sleep. This is an opportunity to emerge after the transition from a continuous storyline to a freer narrative.

Your Tereman ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lida's Adventures [Ep. 3 v0.219] [Terebonkoff]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
i thought
Terebonkoff
Abandoned this game i supported him through 1 and 2 then it got to 3 and the school and then ....No word for 3 months from him so i un-subed

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes