Jul 23, 2018
Just don't play!
Problem solved... :)

as I said if your complain is only for grammar you can play the Renpy unofficial

I think EP 3 is good and I hope he will be able to work on the story progress instead to correct error in very old game.
if you love the game you can ask him to correct the text file by your self....

your critics is bot constructive because i is obvious that the dev is from Russia.... you can ask for the russian version to him that for sure is without grammar errors.

it is very easy to correct the dialogs.

Do you like the game and only problem is the english grammar errors I do not think so
if you love the game just contact Teraman by offering your help in grammar fix!

Of course all are free to express their opinion.... but grammar? Really Grammar errors are your problem in this great story?
If you dont like what others have to say, ya dont gotta comment. Also, your grammer is trash too. :confused:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
He hasn’t posted shit since Xmas, and that was like 3 lousy renders, I know he’s learning renpy programming but should still have little update ready to go right?

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hello friends.
First of all, I am very sorry that I am missing once again without explanation. I made huge plans again just before New Year’s, but they all fell apart. I felt really bad again. It’s another, three months out of my life. Believe me, I’ve been cut off not only from work but from life itself. I wouldn’t be so mad at myself if I’d just quit my job and spend those months in a warm place. I honestly tried to work as hard as I could. But in my case, it’s much simpler, I’ve been running around doctors and hospitals all day, and for the rest of my life, I’ve been working, or if I couldn’t, I just wanted to feel better so I could work again. I don’t know how long I’ve been back in the field now, but I’ll do my best and I’ll dedicate all my energy to the job. I’m very sorry that in the rare updates that I release you viewer so little content, although I am well aware that if I were not sick, I could release updates at least once every month and a half, improve the quality of my product, and just enjoy my work.
Like I said before, I’m not giving up on the game for several reasons. I really liked what I was doing, or at least I liked what I was doing before, because lately I’m very dissatisfied with my results. Secondly, your support is the only source of income I have in my life right now, so if it wasn’t for you, I don’t know how I would ever get out of my situation. Unfortunately in my case, doctors are extremely expensive and useless. But I will still go to them and look for a solution.
As for the game, I constantly make new renders and create new scenes, but with the game code things get a lot worse because in my condition my head is very tight, and my last programmer left me for the same reason many of you left me. And I totally understand him and you. Now I will not make long-term plans for work and releases, so I do not see any point in reiterating your expectations. Tomorrow I will answer all your messages that have gone over several dozen and I will start working. The main thing for me now is to finally gather all my strength, get full of drugs and finally finish the game code and make all the scenes. There are plenty of scenes, there are also animations. I’m so caught up in this, there are scenes that were made for the game a year and a half ago, but they’re still not in play. In some scenes I simply did not finish the ending of the scene and so could not add to the game. I will try to fix it. I fully understand that this is not what you would like me to say, as most of you are interested in information about new releases and not why they are not there, but I am speaking as it really is, although I understand that many of you will not be happy about it. But I’m honestly trying my best to get back to my normal life and, of course, my job, and I’m never gonna stop. As always, I thank you once again for your support, without her I would have made sure I had all this action. You are the best.

Your Tereman

1678044915245.png 1678044934726.png 1678044947139.png 1678044964871.png 1678044980864.png 1678044997008.png

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Can someone tell me if there was content cutted in ep 3? And by that i mean cleaned because certain scenes just showed black screeen and text and no context. Was this because of patreon tos or something?

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Alright, i am little bit too late for the review of this game. I love this game but i don't like renpy adaptation of this game i know many players are demanding for it thats why dev made episode 3 in the renpy but i enjoyed playing rpgm version it took me 3 days to complete both episodes.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Its so sad.. I remember his post before Xmas, telling us that he will try to be more present. Then he put a post saying that he is sorry for his abscence and now nothing since 1 month ago.. One of the best game here but one of the worst developper in terms of communication

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes