Oct 30, 2017
Hai , i started playing lida , anybody have walkthrough for this ep1 and ep2.

Actually i dont need walkthrg, i just wanna cek if i miss some sex scene lol

nothing9909

Oct 27, 2017
I went to the factory, picked up the box, and now back in town. Where do I go drop off the box? I went to Tara's building and it says She is not home. I talked to Fat Joe and he doesnt say anything.

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Does someone have problem with game like me
I have played about 3 hours and now my game just bugged, I can't remember what i was doing last time but now I walked around very location few times, none works :(

###
When i got to location when is Police Station this happens,

When I right click, another text shows, and against this one from Screenshot

My save, maybe someone Can help or have save with similar stats :)

Oct 30, 2017
Hello. please upload Img. 15906 (Jail scene) Episode 1.
i lost my picture 15906 i dont know why. i already cek on www/img/pictures but dont have picture no.15906
please somebody upload it , because i cant continue the game

I give #1 LIKE for Reply :D

Last edited:

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Hi, I have a problem : the game is buggy just after I went to jail to give the money to free K and T : when I go home, I'm stuck because it tell me to take a shower, I take a shower, and it tell me to take a shower... Completely stuck.

Someone has their savegame to share plz ?

Oct 30, 2017
i got some problem again . anybody can solve this? i must enter 'Neighbor' house after talk with lana in the Bar. but after klik enter cant load (Episode 1)

16341.jpg

+1 Like for solution. Thanks.

Yeetskeet

Jul 1, 2017
I downloaded ep2 "v0.2" but in the corner of the menu it says "0.1", and when i talk to some people they say
"See you in v0.2". Am i doing something wrong or is that not v0.2 of the game?

Oct 30, 2017
Hi, I have a problem : the game is buggy just after I went to jail to give the money to free K and T : when I go home, I'm stuck because it tell me to take a shower, I take a shower, and it tell me to take a shower... Completely stuck.

Someone has their savegame to share plz ?
did you mean on episode 1 Right?
I have save file after give money to free Kate and Tony. and i save before enter Lida Home.
after lida dreaming and wake up i dont take shower (no instruction appear) . just out from the house
save file episode 1 v.1.0

Yeetskeet

Jul 1, 2017
Hi! I have a doubt... When I go out at night, on the episode 2, everyone tells me that I have to wait until the version 0.2
So, ¿is it grong the description of the version that we have available for download?
¿Or it's grong the version itself?
Same here

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
did you mean on episode 1 Right?
I have save file after give money to free Kate and Tony. and i save before enter Lida Home.
after lida dreaming and wake up i dont take shower (no instruction appear) . just out from the house
save file episode 1 v.1.0

Last edited:

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Fast News From Terebonkoff:
Hello, friends! As always, I try to keep you up to date with all the news!

Now, as I said earlier, I'm working on a new version of the game! It will be a very huge update. I have studied all your comments, all your wishes, I also took into account all opinions and on other resources and forums!

The amount of work is very large, but most of the work has already been done! Initially, only a Farm was in development, but now everything has changed. The whole city has been redone, a lot of third-party quests have been added, and so on! Finally there will be the Glory Hole, and of course, the Farm (also includes a huge world with quests, a story-line, new scenes, animations, videos and also many interesting things). On the Farm, the theme of the village school will also be involved, I think it will excite you all!

Added a huge number of new characters, but also will be involved already familiar to you characters! And of course, the animals scenes (there will be a choice, to watch these scenes or not, no one makes them look, etc.)

Also sometimes will be release separate scenes in the form of comics, they will be available for platinum patrons and above!

From time to time I will issue posts with information about the new character, I think you'll like it. The post will display the main characteristic (character, brief history, and so on).

Thank you friends for your trust and support!

Your Tereman ;)

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Weekly News:

Hello my dear friends! This, as always, is the weekly report! And that means I have news for you :)

My work at the moment, is concentrated only on a new episode! There will be a lot of new:

Minor quests! (which are very good suitable for the game, but not affecting the storyline!)

A large number of scenes!

A large number of new characters! (but of course I have not forgotten about the acting characters either! Lida will actively interact with both new characters and old ones!)

A large number of new locations!

I will not tell everything now, because otherwise it will be uninteresting to play! :)

Thank you friends, for your huge support of my project! Believe me, I really appreciate it!

Your Tereman ;)

Oct 30, 2017
Weekly News:

Hello my dear friends! This, as always, is the weekly report! And that means I have news for you :)

My work at the moment, is concentrated only on a new episode! There will be a lot of new:

Minor quests! (which are very good suitable for the game, but not affecting the storyline!)

A large number of scenes!

A large number of new characters! (but of course I have not forgotten about the acting characters either! Lida will actively interact with both new characters and old ones!)

A large number of new locations!

I will not tell everything now, because otherwise it will be uninteresting to play! :)

Thank you friends, for your huge support of my project! Believe me, I really appreciate it!

Your Tereman ;)
New Eps . that means for episode 3 ?

Oct 30, 2017
Hello , Any link Download Episode 2 version 0.2 ? first page only folder said v0.2 but inside the game v.0.1

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes