ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I was go to santa , he wanna whisky i was go to home and take whisky but i cant get out of the house. can someone please help me?

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
NO walkthrough? :(

Am stuck after the old man scene when catches fishes and tells the event to Lida. Then he offers fishes to lida and although hungry she refuses. She says something to find food. I am sitting ducks there... can anyone guide me what to do next? I have talked to nearby vendors. One is sleeping, other is old man and more have simple dialogues no progress... where next?

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
it needs to be 0.3
I found the problem. The game is jumping ahead of a day. After getting tickets from the big ray, went to the park when entered the bar and improved when did not enter the bar. so I could finish the section.
Thank you.

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
NO walkthrough? :(

Am stuck after the old man scene when catches fishes and tells the event to Lida. Then he offers fishes to lida and although hungry she refuses. She says something to find food. I am sitting ducks there... can anyone guide me what to do next? I have talked to nearby vendors. One is sleeping, other is old man and more have simple dialogues no progress... where next?

As far as I remember.
Go to the grocery store. Then he will want to buy something to eat. the cashier will want to go in with him, under the skirt. It's up to you to admit it. leads to different results.
Lida's last words have clues as to what to do. And then go to home

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...
I got this error msg can't proceed further in Ep.01 itself . After came outside from house for the 1 st time , it throws warning of Pirate . How to resolve this error ?

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi Guys /...
I got this error msg can't proceed further in Ep.01 itself . After came outside from house for the 1 st time , it throws warning of Pirate . How to resolve this error ?
There are solutions here

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
what's wrong with Lida became a pirate. She did not want to pay anyone .......
how to fix it????

Oneday

Jun 7, 2017
You can open the pirate image in an editing software and then modify or mask the image so basically, you will have a clear image that holds the name pirate or whatever it is. Now you can go back into the game and you will see the pirate Lida gone from the right upper corner.

ps: you need to save it as a PNG file in order for it to be transparent in the game because it's an overlay

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
You can open the pirate image in an editing software and then modify or mask the image so basically, you will have a clear image that holds the name pirate or whatever it is. Now you can go back into the game and you will see the pirate Lida gone from the right upper corner.

ps: you need to save it as a PNG file in order for it to be transparent in the game because it's an overlay
or you can just click the damn red toy car 3 times in the guestroom when you start a new game

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017

Where is the image present..

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes