rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I need a save file for ep1 v1.0. After prison or close to prison. Lida was arrasted that prison scenes. After prison the game crashed everywhere. I dont want to play all over again.

I was waiting for finished this game but after months still bug nest. And these is people that support him, weird!

Still I need a save. Thank you!

May 22, 2017
I went to the bar to find the lana and talked to the woman. I can not get out of this area later.

Last edited:
May 22, 2017
Have you followed the steps in the pavement, or what is the problem?
Yeah. I try to cross the other by following the steps as usual. but this time I can not pass. I live the next day after the New Year party. I took some documents to the bank. After talking to the woman waiting there, it started to rain. Finally I was looking for Lana to find the money. I can not get out of this area when I go out after I go to the bass and talk to Megan.

tkraye5

Jun 3, 2017
everytime I get to city shop in the beginning of the game I get an error forcing me to close the game Error failed to load: img/pictures/pirat.png that's the error code can someone help me and yes its pirat

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
everytime I get to city shop in the beginning of the game I get an error forcing me to close the game Error failed to load: img/pictures/pirat.png that's the error code can someone help me and yes its pirat
You need to click the red truck 3 times in the nursery to unlock the game before leaving, then you should be good to go.
You don't need to copy a blank img to replace the pirate.img any more.

Reactions: tkraye5

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Yeah. I try to cross the other by following the steps as usual. but this time I can not pass. I live the next day after the New Year party. I took some documents to the bank. After talking to the woman waiting there, it started to rain. Finally I was looking for Lana to find the money. I can not get out of this area when I go out after I go to the bass and talk to Megan.
That's weird!

What did the dialogue say up to that point?!

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What do you normally need to do the day after the Christmas party? I can play that part from the beginning.
Have you been arrested yet, as you go ask around I think you should be told that The "black biker " and kate has been arrested and you need to bail them out, It has been a while since I played it through so I'm a bit fuzzy on mid game details.

Go to the "Admiral" and so on until you get the info.

The Intro part was easier to remember thus it is the most asked question in the forum.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes