stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hah, I may try this trash again, just to see what those "individual access keys" are.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
News from yesterday:

Hi everyone, dear friends!
I’m happy to inform you that the release of "Lida`s Adventures Ep2 V0.3" will be at the end of this week! There was a lot of work, but almost everything is ready!

There will be individual access keys to the game! These keys will open access to certain content and secure your game!

I want to inform you that by the end of the year, the first episode of the game will be released on the Android platform. Also in January there will be a second episode on the Android platform!

And one more request, my dear friends! I ask my patrons who have "Mac" and who will be ready to test the game, write me a personal message!

Thank you all for attention, my dear friends! I am very glad that you are with me! Your Tereman ;)

P.S. By the way, who do you think is in the picture? Answers, write in the comments. :)

Reactions: Ekzar and erikus

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hi. Does anyone have the game saved with all the scenes of the game at the end of chapter 1? because it bugged me and it does not let me see any scenes.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hi. Does anyone have the game saved with all the scenes of the game at the end of chapter 1? because it bugged me and it does not let me see any scenes.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017

LivingLegend

May 5, 2017

Hello dear friends! I want to inform you that the release will be in a few days, I did not calculate the amount of work! In addition, I would say that it will be not just an upgrade, it will be a separate game, in terms of material volume and so on!

Some new information:

Will be introduced a system of cheats, this will depend on the level of support of the patron! Now there will be no problems with money, the financial situation can be supported by Mom Rosa, I have slightly changed the system of this earnings! The night city will be temporarily disabled, as this caused a lot of mistakes and malfunctions in the game, but I will return to this topic!

Another interesting news, friends! From now on, updates will come out much more often, but smaller in size, but very often! Previously, it was difficult for me to release small updates, it was easier to make a full game and so on, but now updates will come out very often! The new release will be in a couple of days, and the next one will be released in January!

I understand that you are waiting for the update, dear friends, but give me a couple of days, and the game will be complete and without bugs!

Thanks for your support! Thanks to all who are with me!

Your Tereman ;)

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
A night dream in Halloween!

Happy Halloween I wish to you –
This holiday makes freaky dreams come true!

When all the zombies and the dead wake up –

It means, that Halloween is gonna start!

On the eve of Halloween, I decided to make a comic book, "A night dream in Halloween"! This content will be present in the new episode, but now it is already available for all Platinum Patrons+ ($ 20).

Download link:

Number Of pages: 50
Image Size: 1440 x1080
Image/Comic Format: PNG

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes