Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
So it's only the $50 patrons that currently have 0.3? Or do any of the other tiers have it now?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Damn, any idea how long until it gets released to the lower tiers? I can't make sense of the tiers on his page.
that number was just a guess...probably accurate considering its sold out state. I have no idea when other tiers will get it, I'm not supporting him atm.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Jep €50 atm he Will release dates today at what time other pledgers get it, I think it is insane! To pay €50 per month for a unfinished game. He should have released 0.3 max for €20 pledgers :(

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
He mentionned to release it last Friday. The level of contents is really good and kinky too.
However $50 pledge is way too steep... I was hoping he will release before Holidays but tough shit...

Reactions: AdultKing

LivingLegend

May 5, 2017

Hi dear friends! I want to inform you that thanks to the "Crazy elite patrons", I completely corrected the game! I am very grateful to you guys!

Because of your numerous reports and opinions, I came to the conclusion that my system of rewards is not quite right. Therefore in the near future I will correct it! A new system of rewards will be made after the New Year! Friends, I'm interested to hear your opinion on this, let's discuss this issue together, and we will come to a common opinion!

This time I decided to announce releases for patrons!

Attention, release dates of the "Lida's Adventures Episode 2 v0.3" :

22.12.17 - Release for "Elite patrons 30$"

24.12.17 - Release for "Platinum patrons 20$"

30.12.17 - Release for "Gold patrons 10$"

6.01.18 - Release for "Silver patrons 5$"

Thank you for your understanding, friends! I am grateful to everyone! I always read the comments which you're writing to me, I try to take into account all your opinions and desires! I really appreciate what you do for me, thanks again to every patron!

Your Tereman ;)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes