LivingLegend

May 5, 2017
Merry Christmas guys :)

btw he also sent me some individual password which unlocked cheat menu, but in email he said it also gives full access to the game content, so you need to try it out if it works without it. Sadly i dont have time right now.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

btw he also sent me some individual password which unlocked cheat menu, but in email he said it also gives full access to the game content, so you need to try it out if it works without it. Sadly i dont have time right now.
Does this mean that without the password/cheat menu we can't play full game?

LivingLegend

May 5, 2017
thank you @LivingLegend , about the cheat codes how do I unlock the full game?
This is the e-mail he sent me:
Dear patron! I'm happy to inform you that the release of "Lida`s Adventures Ep2 V0.3" is now available to you! This is your individual password, which you need to enter in the game! Individual password: ****** Enter the password with the register (carefully enter the big and small letters, do not make mistakes). If you have any questions about the password, write me a private message! This is done for your safety, your game is just your game! It will give you access to the full content of the game, as well as access to additional features and a cheat terminal! !!!Do not share this code with anyone! Each patron will have an individual password, which gives additional opportunities for the game!!! The higher the subscription level, the more game content and cheats will be available! Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it! If you find any mistakes, let me know and I will correct it quickly! The game version is also available at this link! If you want to continue the game from the end of Episode 2 version 0.2, then use the SAVE GAME number 20. If you want to continue the game from the end of Episode 2 version 0.1, then use the SAVE GAME number 10. Have a good game ;)

I like you guys but i wont share my password if its individual as he said :D

blink66

Jun 20, 2017

Our hero. XD

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
This is the e-mail he sent me:
Dear patron! I'm happy to inform you that the release of "Lida`s Adventures Ep2 V0.3" is now available to you! This is your individual password, which you need to enter in the game! Individual password: ****** Enter the password with the register (carefully enter the big and small letters, do not make mistakes). If you have any questions about the password, write me a private message! This is done for your safety, your game is just your game! It will give you access to the full content of the game, as well as access to additional features and a cheat terminal! !!!Do not share this code with anyone! Each patron will have an individual password, which gives additional opportunities for the game!!! The higher the subscription level, the more game content and cheats will be available! Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it! If you find any mistakes, let me know and I will correct it quickly! The game version is also available at this link! If you want to continue the game from the end of Episode 2 version 0.2, then use the SAVE GAME number 20. If you want to continue the game from the end of Episode 2 version 0.1, then use the SAVE GAME number 10. Have a good game ;)

I like you guys but i wont share my password if its individual as he said :D
Maybe there is a another way of getting the full game

tetreb

May 27, 2017
i think there is no way for him to control content with one code...we need some computer genius :D

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
So you're telling me he had sent 300+ emails, with 300+ individual passwords?

LivingLegend

May 5, 2017
is it a password that you need to enter in game or in register?
I entered it in the game, in one of the rooms of Lidas house, only thing it said that cheat menu is actived nothing more. I didnt played it yet so try to play it without it. If it wont work without the password i will put it here later when i finish this update.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes