stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
i try translate "Приветствие" to english "Greeting" and input that word it's worked:OhMyGoodness:
WHAT? You just wrote "Greeting" as a password and it worked?
Because this is not what I meant. But if it works, it makes the whole situation even more comical.

p.s. Nah, it doesn't, the event returns "Thank you" when you write a wrong password.

Illuminate

Apr 20, 2017
WHAT? You just wrote "Greeting" as a password and it worked?
Because this is not what I meant. But if it works, it makes the whole situation even more comical.

p.s. Nah, it doesn't, the event returns "Thank you" when you write a wrong password.
yeah you right,
thank you doesnt it mean worked or right password :test2::WutFace::pokerFace::oops:

Last edited:

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I just completed it, what a dissapointment. it was a real chore to play the game run there run there all running. +no new dog scenes only licking...

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Ya... after spending couple of hours doing chores i must say pretty disappointing and if i were a 50$ Elite Patreon i would be pretty pissed. The sidestreet scenes were great but the rest... srsly.. a whole farm full of animals and nothing for Lida? All dialogue hinting that they ALL want to fuck her and she says no and that's it?

We want more scenes like the Berries & Dog Psychedelic cum inflation, animated "screw the shit out of Lida" scenes like with hobo, random encounters and abuse, more freedom that is not doing chores over and over again... let us choose to repeat scenes with homedog for example or the workers.

The game pretends to be freeplay but that's only for chores and not fap content. The only thing that will keep this game going is the renders (Lida is fucking hot!), animations (also hot), more "fuck Lida" (always hot) because the rest... in all honesty.. is utter shit.

Lida as a character is retarded and only good for one thing: being put into sexual situations and getting fucked by literally anyone and anything. The story is stupid and doesn't make sense. The gameflow is a mess so is the English translation and the gameplay is tedious, grindy to inflate content and mostly pointless.

In the end i will not get hyped for the next update unless it is mostly sex and Tere doesn't try to put too much "gameplay" in because Storywise and from a standpoint of character developement there is nothing to save anymore.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Ya... after spending couple of hours doing chores i must say pretty disappointing and if i were a 50$ Elite Patreon i would be pretty pissed. The sidestreet scenes were great but the rest... srsly.. a whole farm full of animals and nothing for Lida? All dialogue hinting that they ALL want to fuck her and she says no and that's it?

We want more scenes like the Berries & Dog Psychedelic cum inflation, animated "screw the shit out of Lida" scenes like with hobo, random encounters and abuse, more freedom that is not doing chores over and over again... let us choose to repeat scenes with homedog for example or the workers.

The game pretends to be freeplay but that's only for chores and not fap content. The only thing that will keep this game going is the renders (Lida is fucking hot!), animations (also hot), more "fuck Lida" (always hot) because the rest... in all honesty.. is utter shit.

Lida as a character is retarded and only good for one thing: being put into sexual situations and getting fucked by literally anyone and anything. The story is stupid and doesn't make sense. The gameflow is a mess so is the English translation and the gameplay is tedious, grindy to inflate content and mostly pointless.

In the end i will not get hyped for the next update unless it is mostly sex and Tere doesn't try to put too much "gameplay" in because Storywise and from a standpoint of character developement there is nothing to save anymore.
I agree with most of your comment and analysis of this game. In my opinion the renders and the scenes with man's best friends make this one of the best games i've played so far. But indeed whats the use of wasting time running around in an adult content game ? If a would have a lot of time to waste, i would waste it on a PS4 game then instead.

But I do appriciate the time and energy the develepor Tereman is putting in making this game, thus we can play and enjoy it, so lets give him the credit he deserves.

btw : do you know of other nice games with man's best friends content ? If so, can you share links pls ?

Grtz,
PatrickB

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I agree with most of your comment and analysis of this game. In my opinion the renders and the scenes with man's best friends make this one of the best games i've played so far. But indeed whats the use of wasting time running around in an adult content game ? If a would have a lot of time to waste, i would waste it on a PS4 game then instead.

But I do appriciate the time and energy the develepor Tereman is putting in making this game, thus we can play and enjoy it, so lets give him the credit he deserves.

btw : do you know of other nice games with man's best friends content ? If so, can you share links pls ?

Grtz,
PatrickB
Sadly Beastiality games are either japanese hentai stuff or poorly drawn low quality games... Pale Pure has some animal stuff that is not jap hentai and if you like QSP Girl Life has some aswell.

Reactions: patrickB
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes