markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
ok...Whats the deal with the freaking chicken quest??? The bitch just kicks them back out of the pen. Alo the farmer mention giving water to the animals but I can't interact with the well and all I can do is plant crops and pick crops....

Last edited:

anka14

Jan 14, 2017
Lets be fair. it's trash. it must be ntr content but he couldn't do it. And now lida is just whore. I don't like it.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well I will say this...disappointing update doesn't quite cover this. I usually don't like bashing a dev over a bad update but this one is the worst.....very little content gated behind mind numbingly boring gameplaye/chores and so much running around....the speed cheat helps but this is just bad.

Reactions: AdultKing
U

User_32285

I stopped playing this 6 months ago, I didnt like the way it progressed.

Today I tried again and I notice if you approach this as a parody (like spaceballs-> starwars) it is awesome and so funny (intentionally or not it doesn't matter).

This change of mindset allowed me to enjoyed it again, maybe works for others too :)

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not the best update judging by the pictures and other people comments. Most peeps and i were expecting the Farm update. There is farm but nowhere near what was promissed or what Terebonkoff was talking about...
We will see in the next update.

Reactions: erikus

babybeta85

Sep 15, 2017
what resources are needed to run the decent game?
ram memory (ddr 3 or ddr4) (2gb 4gb 8gb) video card (onchip or dedicated) hdd space 3gb or more?

babybeta85

Sep 15, 2017
at first, the game runs smoothly, but with the evolution of the game, it suddenly closes in the middle of the action. what can I do to run decent?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Quite possibly the worst update I've ever experienced in an adult game. His translation seems to have gotten worse which makes dialog even more ridiculous. The game now suffers from the worst slowdown ever. The sex scenes are dull which after the hobo on the beach animation I thought the dev had finally struck gold, but instead he's gone backwards. And that f**king farm game. This adult games are about getting you rev'd up and raunchy, so how the fuck is gardening sexy? Unless its nudey sex gardening... which this isn't.

It gave me the Anna quest but couldn't handle the f**king gardening section no more. Should have done it once and then allowed a skip option. What a pile of s**t this has become.

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks to @LivingLegend. Well, guys.... not much scenes and the story-line is getting worse. I'm going to stop playing it and just look at the CG. Don't want to be contaminated with this level of stupidity. Is Lida 5 years old in her head? I've had enough of this non-sense.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Well I for one am not gonna judge the game's development as this is just 1 crappy update. I also agree to the fact that it was the most disappointing update for the kind of hype that was for this update but again,that's just one update. Already he must be getting a lot of critical reviews from his patrons so let's see if that changes his mind and maybe he delivers a better update in the future.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Well I for one am not gonna judge the game's development as this is just 1 crappy update. I also agree to the fact that it was the most disappointing update for the kind of hype that was for this update but again,that's just one update. Already he must be getting a lot of critical reviews from his patrons so let's see if that changes his mind and maybe he delivers a better update in the future.
Imho i don't see it as one crappy update... if you look at the game as a whole from a story, flow and gameplay point of view (without the sex) the game was already slowly sinking and with this update it just went scooba diving. The character of Lida is stupid which makes how the story is progressing unrealistic.. the way she handles her life and her missing husband, which she claims to love and miss i must say while screwing hobo is contradicting itself and herself. Other characters and events aren't much better.

As i said before.. the thing that kept me interested were the kinky sex scenes... bestiality is rare in games, the psychoberry dog scene in the woods was awesome and it even had cum inflation.. another rare thing when you are not playing japanese stuff. Since in my opinion the story and characters can't be saved now to make it believable or even good Tere should focus on just providing a loose storyline that doesn't take itself seriously to set up lots of what he can do good.. kinky, rare sex scenes with nice renders because he has shown now that his writing and english skills suck ass.

Reactions: patrickB

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i did not finish, but did play a bit before i needed to go, and i dont understand the negativity. its not that it has been better before, i enjoyed it, yes, its lame and unrealistic, but its not that i expected something else in this update. this game started like this and its consistent with it. im not that happy with bestiality, but im sure some of you likes it, but other then that theres new characters and Lida need to use her body to solve all the problems she gets. well. its fun.

Reactions: patrickB

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
new comer here. Does the ep 2 comes bundled with ep 1 or is it separate. ( I just checked ep 2 is 2.39 gb! Thats why i'm asking)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes