Rrrbbb

Sep 9, 2017
I have a problem at the farm after the first night. Lida wakes up and goes out her room. than i tried to collect all the chicken but when i have finished this the other girls puts them all again out - is this a bug? i have no idea how to move on from this point... 10x for your Help

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I have a problem at the farm after the first night. Lida wakes up and goes out her room. than i tried to collect all the chicken but when i have finished this the other girls puts them all again out - is this a bug? i have no idea how to move on from this point... 10x for your Help
Jep it's a bullshit quest

Rrrbbb

Sep 9, 2017
I cant collect vegetables - the boy says i am free for today. I cant give water to the animals. Thr guy in the house tells me he told me everything. I can not find a way to loud hills. To only thing i can do is to collect the chicken. But everytime i have done this the girl jumps in and throws them out again...

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
at the office. I need a pass for the „???“ floor? Could anyone share it? Thank you.

Rrrbbb

Sep 9, 2017
now i found the way...
- speak with the man in the house
- collect chicks till Lida says she wants to pee - dont let her do this and collect the chicks till she pees in her jeans
- go and take a shower at her new home
- go outside and plant carrots and etc.
- they will grow and you should collect as long as there is a message that says that you are ready
- than take water and give it to the animals
- you have to give than water to the pumpkins at the left lower side
after this is done you can go to loud hills at the right side of the map

Reactions: Zabby143 and erikus

Yagizzza

May 18, 2017
I should have passed this update. Definitely it is not worth playing time. Just look at new pictures in the folder that will be enough for this update.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This game is abysmal at letting you know what to do. Sometimes it says go to sleep but you have to go somewhere else to progress the story!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Wich office do you mean? In wich scene? Don't think that there is a password riom before 0.3
There is a dumb story, where men give their sperm for cosmetic... in this office building you can choose the floor. And one of them is „???“ ... it‘s a pass necessary

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
...by request
did my thingy...
Lida's Adventures Episode 2 v0.3 Skunked (1GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - - - -

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
...by request
did my thingy...

- - - - -

you're the best ! thank you

Khaylila

Jun 28, 2017
...by request
did my thingy...

- - - - -

thank you bro

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
The games 3d work looks great, but why the rating is so poor? I love NTR content, should I download this? :)

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I don't even classify this as NTR since you play the female and we know nothing about her husband besides him being just as stupid as Lida. I would rather say it's cheating but in most cases it's not even that because Lida just behaves like a dumb slut... but then in some cases not even that because the writing is so bad with all it's inconsistent fuckups. I can't even put this game in categories anymore because it's such a mess... but as i said.. some scenes are good.

Reactions: patrickB and Sharku

adigold1018

Jul 23, 2017
i have "Loading Error" problem first time playing
im going outside and after i go in to the taxi to CENTER then its happen.
how i fix it? (EP1 just start)

Nov 24, 2017
I downloaded episode 1 the mega version and she becomes a pirate and it pops up on the screen saying this is a pirated version. Then when I travel to the city it says it can't find img/pictures/pirat.png and I unable to continue. Anyone know how I can fix this?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes