kevin8826588

Jun 6, 2017
EP2 0.5 link have already posted at first page? , are't it ?
that strange ?@@
Is that a latest 0.5 version that therebonkoff release?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is the one already on here basically .05 beta and the one that’s just been released .05 final?

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
When a hero comes along, hopefully someone knowledgable can compress that damn thing. Else I'll have to get down to erasing a few of the hundred or so games I have downloaded so far to make room on my HD xD

ehm

May 10, 2018
Hello guys;
If someone downloaded the ep2 v0.5 at the starting page,
I need all russian named pictures in "www"-> "img" -> "pictures" file. If someone can upload it or message, I will appreciate that.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hello dear friends!
I am happy to announce, that today release of the "Lida`s Adventures Episode 2 v.0.5" for Gold Patrons ($10+).

Friends, also, a step by step instructions for the game have been updated! You can always find it on my main page.

The version works stably, thanks to many players, several bugs have been fixed. I am very grateful for your activity, for quick help in correcting mistakes, without you, dear friends, it would be much longer to do it and more difficult for me. I appreciate it, thank you!

If you want to see all the renders, including those not released, you can see them in this post. .

Have a nice game, friends! :)

Link to the game -

Your Tereman ; )

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes