Vlad_mir

Jun 29, 2018
I need help.
Does anyone have a post-prison save? Or prison. I can't go into the house and go to bed because I went outside. Now the house can not go, the door is inactive. The bum says come back tomorrow... and you can't come tomorrow because you can't go home to miss a day. The circle closed.

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
That's not the only bug. When you go to the restaurant there is a loop you get stuck in and can't get out of.
The policeman came to the restaurant on my fourth day of work in the restaurant. On this day, I fulfilled all orders with praise from customers in the form of "heart" and one customer even gave a tip. Maybe it's the trigger for the quest.
After that, he does not come and does not come, we go to the jail and start asking where the policeman Lee went.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

As I'm sure you noticed my page was down for a few days due to the Patreon staff doing their rounds of rule enforcement. In response I've had to make some changes to the public facing elements of the page and make them more "appropriate for all audiences"...
Bad news, unfortunately, in the near time, to avoid future locks, the public download link of the "Lida`s Adventures: Episode 1" will be for $1.

Also in the near future my page will be edited, the title picture, some posts and so on.

Due to the fact that we were unblocking our page, we could not make the release as planned, so good news, within 48 hours there will be a release of a new version of the game.

Reactions: blink66

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
posted

Hi dear friends, here comes the long-awaited release!

This version turned out with a lot of new content! In this version, I left the linear storyline and placed emphasis on the freedom of action in the game.

In this version a large number of new scenes, new characters, new events! The game contains both the storyline and many additional scenes and quests! The new version contains more than800 new renders.

Now this version is available for "Platinum patrons 20$+".

Recently my page was blocked in connection with site rules, but it did not prevent me to fit into the terms of this release. I hope you appreciate the new content and concept of this version!

Thank you for your patience and support! I appreciate it very much!

Your Tereman ;)

Link to the game -

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes