sebastian_thor

Jun 16, 2018
Hello! Help me please. I finished the quest with Ellie's dogs, and now I go to work every day. A lot of days. And nothing changes.
What do I need to do to move on?
upd
This is a bug. The problem is solved.

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Playing Ep2 v0.5a. I've done the followings. Then what to do next? Please help.
1. After take key from Lee, go to clothes shop and buy teacher suit.
2. Go back to farm and sleep. Next day, go to school with new suit to see Director who tells me to teach the class next day.
3. Go to the village (next to school) and find new quest. Finish the quest and sleep.
4. Next day go to school to see Director. Go to classroom on 2nd floor. Clean the classroom and new quest to ask workers beside the lake in the park for help to make furniture.
Then what to do after asking worker's help? I tried to go to police station, school, village and to sleep but I can do nothing. Sorry for my bad english.
I am also having the same problem. Is this the end of the update maybe? The director and classroom says "under construction" but was hoping to finish the camera quest at least. Anyone have any ideas on what to do next? Also is that bikini contest real and I just missed it or upcoming? If I did miss it how do I access it? As always any help would be appreciated.

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
I am also having the same problem. Is this the end of the update maybe? The director and classroom says "under construction" but was hoping to finish the camera quest at least. Anyone have any ideas on what to do next? Also is that bikini contest real and I just missed it or upcoming? If I did miss it how do I access it? As always any help would be appreciated.
I think this is the end of update.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Are you serious??
Your previous post (with the attached files) even has the word 'Walkthrough' in it so it would come up in a thread search as well as a general search. LOL

I guess it's easier to type a question containing multiple words into a comment field and then having to wait for a reply, than it is to type a single word into the search box and look through a list. <smile>

Arashiikun

Dec 12, 2017
I just got out of the prison and I walked out of the house. Now I can't get back in. Also going to talk to the hobo just gives me the "See you tomorrow" text. Is that a bug?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes