starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Playing version 0.3 (with unlock full game content), the cheat money is incorrect for $1000 & $10000. When I click $1000, it gives $100; click $10000, it gives $1000.
I've mentioned before that cheating money is incorrect. And this error still exists in version 0.5a. Should I report this error here? or somewhere else? Sorry for my bad english.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
god bless Terebonkoff! here is the news guys:

Hi, dear friends! Today is Monday and this is the weekly news!

In the beginning, I would like to say "thank you so much" to all who supported and who support my project! The project develops and lives only thanks to you, dear friends! I am always open for dialogue, I am always ready to talk and help individually to everyone who needs it! I really appreciate your support, thank you! There are a lot of messages and comments from you, sometimes there are delays with answers, but I always try to answer! Nobody will go unnoticed!

What should I start with? :) So, firstly, I repeat, now I'm working on a beta version of the game. And I would like to tell you a little about the difference between the alpha and beta versions of the game, what will be new you ask, and I'll answer: the main task for me now is the "school". All school students must be at least 18 years old, i try to make them as realistic as possible, as naturally as possible. A lot of projects was banned, I certainly don`t want it, so I'll do everything competently and tastefully, you'll like it, friends!

There will be a lot of new locations: a sports ground, many study rooms, a teacher's room, a medical office (this is a separate story, I will not disclose all the secrets, I'll just say one thing, medical examinations will be "wow") and many others. A concept will also be developed - relations with teachers: the level of the relationship with teachers will be different, it will depend on communication with teachers or from your communication with students and so on, depending on the attitude you will see different scenes, different dialogues. I think it will be interesting, it will not be boring! And that's not all, there will be many more new content and ideas. In parallel, I will also develop parallel storylines with Sam, with the police and so on!

I also spend a lot of attention to improving graphics, improving renders, I think you'll like it too, the result will be excellent. Understand friends, I try not to release content as in a factory, "all the same and the same". I try to make high-quality content, individual, something new. It will be better for me to take a little more time and effort than I will disappoint you, friends!

In addition to Humper, I start making scenes with animals, but do not be scared, I'm not going to do thrash, everything will be the framework of morality, and as always there will be a choice "to watch or not to watch these scenes." Everything will be individual. I don`t want to infringe on someone's interests! All people are different, some people like it, some people do not like it. Therefore, there will always be a right of choice.

Also, the system of rewards will be slightly changed, but soon I will make a separate post about it!

Here such news for now! Thank you once again to all those who are with me!

Your Tereman ;)

BeardedFrog

Feb 12, 2018
Can someone please post the android version? I read that a lot of ppl are actually requested it but no1 ever posted a link. This is technologism! Shame on you!

Apos

Nov 13, 2017
Did anyone know what to do after got the key from officer Lee,can't get the camera from office sation
The possibility to sleep - after I got the key from officer Lee, was lifted after I got the school working clothes in the clothes store. This opens the school's second floor.
Don't forget to visit the (houses in the) village next to school to open story lines. You can go to the circus building near the market and met the boy asking for whiskey right to the office.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes