FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
can i teleport in to my home ? i've excape the prison and accidentally go out to the house, i see hobo in the market and he says see you tomorrow, i can't go in my house

Hazard Zone

May 30, 2018
After using save file online,the boss at the sperm bank isnt inside,even the game stucks when you try to leave the office...cant progress any further no quest nothing..any solutions?

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
After I put up the posters and go home to sleep, I come back the next day go to Rose and it says under construction. Did I do something wrong or is that the end of the update?

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Playing Ep2 v0.5a. I've done the followings. Then what to do next? Please help.
1. After take key from Lee, go to clothes shop and buy teacher suit.
2. Go back to farm and sleep. Next day, go to school with new suit to see Director who tells me to teach the class next day.
3. Go to the village (next to school) and find new quest. Finish the quest and sleep.
4. Next day go to school to see Director. Go to classroom on 2nd floor. Clean the classroom and new quest to ask workers beside the lake in the park for help to make furniture.
Then what to do after asking worker's help? I tried to go to police station, school, village and to sleep but I can do nothing. Sorry for my bad english.

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
I don't think we missed anything. it's definitely bugged. The dev issued a bug fix which i found on a different website and fixed our problem. My save was from inside the bar. Before the fix, if i exited it was raining and everything was just like you described. once i applied the fix i exited the bar from that same save and it was sunny and I could continue with the game. I think the fix should be added as a download to the OP for future players.
can u send me the fix?

Cecco

Feb 23, 2018
View attachment 72491
Overview:

This story is about one family couple Lida and Dmitriy. Having lived happily in marriage for 5 years, Dima faced a fortune to get a promotion at a new place. It goes without saying, that new job required reasonable changes in their lives, but at the same time a huge house with swimming pool and gym as a bonus. The only shortcoming - they had to leave their native town, friends, and relatives for a small American town. Also, Lida was impatient to leave their rented house for their new mansion. She just had to wait until Dima would be introduced to new work and some details would be settled. But while she was busy with preparing a special dinner honoring that day, happened what she had never imagined, what has changed her life tremendously.​

Updated: 28/5/2018
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Platform:
Windows
Version: Episode 1 v1.1 - Episode 2 v0.5a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOADS:
Episode 1 v1.1 Color Edition
- -

Episode 2 v0.5a
- - -

Thanks @Alexkis for the link!

View attachment 2819 View attachment 2820 View attachment 2821 View attachment 2822 View attachment 2823
you know id for exit to jail?

longxa

Jul 31, 2017
Hi, Guys!
I took the key from the japanese officer but I can't go inside of police section. I bought drinks for the boy near the office, I was at Circus... Someone can help me to continue the story?
Thanks.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hi, Guys!
I took the key from the japanese officer but I can't go inside of police section. I bought drinks for the boy near the office, I was at Circus... Someone can help me to continue the story?
Thanks.
go to the police station

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
I know people have asked before (because I searched the thread first and read every post about this but...) how do you escape the three guys o the beach? I have tried every combination I have read about multiple times. I thought maybe I am reading it wrong because most posts say 'first rock, second bush, third rock'. If people are saying first rock on the right followed by the bush next to where your shot out to that does not work for me. Even if the guys are not close they come straight to me like cops on an ankle bracelet. Of course the same happens when I follow the left path. Any help would be appreciated as I do like this game but have rage quit several times in frustration over this segment. So again I ask this fine community for any help at all.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes