BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
That's not the only bug. When you go to the restaurant there is a loop you get stuck in and can't get out of.
Did anyone struggle with a bug as when Lida is being late for food orders in the Beijing Duck restaurant?
That fat Chinese boss says the same thing endlessly "It's still dirty here. Quickly take up cleaning or I'll call Castello...blah blah"

I'm the only one who facing with that?
No you are not the only one, I get the same bug.

Reactions: traverten

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Did anyone struggle with a bug as when Lida is being late for food orders in the Beijing Duck restaurant?
That fat Chinese boss says the same thing endlessly "It's still dirty here. Quickly take up cleaning or I'll call Castello...blah blah"

I'm the only one who facing with that?
Yes Bro, there is such a mistake and indeed a lot of errors

Folobo

May 23, 2018
"dardix said:
after shover scene with dog i cannot go to sleep, but i can go outside. Mb somebdoy knows what to do?"
I have a same problem
I just solved that problem an hour ago. Note - this worked for me but may not be the only solution:
I went to the park and spoke to Sam about Cloud's camera and went thru that questline to Rosa making the gear for me. When I went to the farm I could sleep.
Or, I suppose, you could get a save and play someone else's game. :/

tens

May 11, 2017
I just solved that problem an hour ago. Note - this worked for me but may not be the only solution:
I went to the park and spoke to Sam about Cloud's camera and went thru that questline to Rosa making the gear for me. When I went to the farm I could sleep.
This didn't seem to work, it'd be great if someone shared a save after that

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
I finished all previous quests and solved it too. Now I found two locayions under constuction ( school and Lucas) and I can't get to sleep again ))))

Dekkard73

Apr 15, 2018
Help Please. I`Stuck in the Lake, in the phishing minigame. Does Anybody That minigame for cointinuing Plying Please?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes