limao

Apr 20, 2018
Hi people! I hate to say that, but I'm locked in this fucking game !!! I'm being raped all the time ... lol ... and I can't get away from it! I've seen some pictures that say pick some rocks ... but there's no way! Can anyone have a true answer to this? The map is on the Abandoned Path... HELP MEEE... :':)':)':)oops::noexpression:::|::HeyGuys:

You have to hide behind the right stones. And when I tell you to leave, you have to go next door until you get to one near the top.
Sorry for the bad english, I'm Brazilian, kk.

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
I think my game is bugged ... It's the 3rd version that I try to pass ... and nothing works! I've tried all the stones, 1,2, and 3 but nothing ...

I do not know what else to do.... :confounded::(:teary::tiredface::':)HeyGuys:

101917_Abandoned_Path_LI.jpg

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please remember that we're an English-only forum and any posts in other languages must have a translation into English or they'll be deleted.

See the site rules 1.5 for more details:

Thanks!

Reactions: Guta2000

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
You have to hide behind the right stones. And when I tell you to leave, you have to go next door until you get to one near the top.
Sorry for the bad english, I'm Brazilian, kk.
Thank you Limao! I'm a brazilian too, brazilian woman lost in New York. We can't write in another language here! Thank you, you've helped me a lot, dear! ;):HeyGuys:

limao

Apr 20, 2018
Thank you Limao! I'm a brazilian too, brazilian woman lost in New York. We can't write in another language here! Thank you, you've helped me a lot, dear! ;):HeyGuys:
I forgot that you can only in English.
and just need to send a message. I'm happy to help.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I think my game is bugged ... It's the 3rd version that I try to pass ... and nothing works! I've tried all the stones, 1,2, and 3 but nothing ...

I do not know what else to do.... :confounded::(:teary::tiredface::':)HeyGuys:

View attachment 105662
The first rock in circle 1 is right but the second is in the bush in circle 2 and then again the rock in circle 3.

Folobo

May 23, 2018
Bus trips to and from the Farm are sending me broke! I think the only way for me to progress is to find a way across that bridge to the treasure. Any advice??

Also, just as an aside, don't buy the extra food storage! 4 days food costs $10 and 8 days food costs $30 (?!)

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Bus trips to and from the Farm are sending me broke! I think the only way for me to progress is to find a way across that bridge to the treasure. Any advice??

Also, just as an aside, don't buy the extra food storage! 4 days food costs $10 and 8 days food costs $30 (?!)
just use the cheat money option in the farm basement

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes