Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
After rescue the dog. Lily send me near the Bar klick on both dogs behind the bar, but can´t return home always say´s find the dog´s Bar please help

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Ellie´s dog quest after klick on 2 dogs behind the Bar can´t return home .... always find the dogs... help pls!!

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
try my saves I think it's just a bug we'll need to report it to Terebonkoff
Thanks bro solve! But now I work for Rozencrants and strip for Rosa many days to make 400 USD but if I go to the Ralph Garage to pay the $ 350 not work. Nothing happen anymore. Working- strip dance-naked dance- day by day what´s wrong pls help.
The Police letter for demi and Usb stick all done. How to trigger The quest in the home-book????

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have to say, I really want to like this game, but it has definitely gotten really rapey. I wish she had a few more choices and could have some interactions she actually enjoyed and chose to do rather than get raped all the time.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
I meet from time to time text in russian at 2 episode. Is there any full russian version of game?

traverten

Jun 6, 2017
Did anyone struggle with a bug as when Lida is being late for food orders in the Beijing Duck restaurant?
That fat Chinese boss says the same thing endlessly "It's still dirty here. Quickly take up cleaning or I'll call Castello...blah blah"

I'm the only one who facing with that?

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
After get posters from Mom Roses, how to hung the posters (5 in police station & 5 in west area)? Please help.

Edit:
I solved the problem myself. I need to go to police station first and see a shining star on the wall (near the entrance).

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes