pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Understood now!

Thanks
I don't know about his situation and what is real or made up. All I can add is don't underestimate Eastern European women, they unfortunately and usually get what they want. If a woman denied him comp I wouldn't say that's beyond the impossible. But it sounds strange him not having access to his own personal comp even in Russia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
Can someone explain how to pass the scene on an abandoned path north of the abandoned beach, when Lida is chased by 3 men to rape her. I tried all the hiding places, but after the countdown, I change places for 10 minutes, but I can't escape them.
Any idea of what to do?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
Can someone explain how to pass the scene on an abandoned path north of the abandoned beach, when Lida is chased by 3 men to rape her. I tried all the hiding places, but after the countdown, I change places for 10 minutes, but I can't escape them.
Any idea of what to do?
Ok, I was able to pass. I had to finish the school renovations before going to the abandoned beach.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Big changes
Dear friends!
This time the post is not small, and there are many reasons for that. Too much news has accumulated. If you want to know only the development news, then feel free to scroll down a couple of reviews to the "Development News" tab. Or find out everything in more detail.
I will try not to delay and briefly tell you about the situation with the game. After the most difficult year and a half in my life, which were overshadowed by health problems, and with unsuccessful attempts to finish the game, multiple relocations and many others. Recently, or rather ten days ago, the unpredictable happened. My game created on RPG Maker MV simply zeroed out some critically important files for the game at the time of saving. In a word, the last three months of the game's development have been totaled. In no way could I return this data, since they were not erased, and they simply overwritten themselves. And in theory, I should have given up on the project and abandoned everything. But after a day of trying to recover the lost data or find backups, which, as it turned out, I did as much as three months ago, I decided to do the following. I decided to say goodbye to pixel graphics in the 1024 by 768 expansion, eternal bugs and delays, and the inability to release the game on mobile devices and MAC devices (due to the strong congestion of my game and lack of experience). At that moment, my heart suddenly felt lighter. I am grateful to RPG Maker because thanks to it I was able to start developing my game and get to know all of you. But now we have parted ways with him. Perhaps the reason for this was that I studied this engine in proud solitude by trial and error, with a terrible knowledge of English. In my country, this game engine is practically not used, so it was difficult for me to find people who could help me with my game.
Over the past week, I have been furiously studying RenPy, which turned out to be such a friendly engine for beginners, giving huge benefits compared to the outdated and impractical RPG Maker MV. I had to finish developing the game for a long time and switch to RenPy, but I was afraid to do it and didn't want to quit the game without finishing it. To my surprise and happiness, RPG Maker itself interrupted my torment and forced me to do it. I easily managed to return to the development of the game in RenPy, which returned me to confidence and a fuse that I did not feel for several years after. At the moment I am finishing the end of the project that I developed on RPG Maker MV, but in the style of a Visual novel. I think that you will not be too upset because you will not have to run around huge locations in search of a new scene, although there was something unusual in this, but you will have to see the same scenes, but only in the style of a visual novel. You may not support my choice, but this choice was made for me, which I don't regret a bit.
And now
Development News:
-At the moment, the game on the RPG Maker engine has ended on the version of Lida's Adventures 0.98 for the reasons mentioned above and is currently frozen.
-The development of the game has been completely moved to the RenPy game engine.
-Now all the scenes prepared for the release version of the game Lida's Adventures are being converted from a resolution of 1024x768 to a resolution of 1920x1080 for a comfortable RenPy game (this process is almost completed).
-The version of Lida's Adventures on RenPy will continue the game from the moment of completion of version 0.98 and will bring it to its final completion.
-The next game will also be continued on this engine.
-The process of my not favorite coding on the new engine is much faster, which makes me very happy.
-I have already tested the work of the first build on PC and Android and everything works flawlessly. This item almost made me cry, because when working on RPG Maker, it took me weeks.
- Finally, I will be able to release the game immediately after completing several new scenes and not delay with releases. Since the issue of final testing now takes hours and not weeks as a before.
-The game will now be released in at least English and Russian by multiplatform (PC, Android, MAC).
-Since all the text for the game is easily edited in a text file, now anyone can help me at any time with an incorrect translation into English or with a translation into any other language.
Since at the moment only the Renderings from the new scenes are saved, then I will have to prescribe all the code and dialects for you, but believe me, it's much faster than it was before. Therefore, as soon as I finish a few scenes, I will immediately release a release, and immediately begin to finish the remaining scenes and release updates as they are ready. It's good that testing and releasing the next version is no longer a problem. I'm going to finish the first build that will start with a Wedding Photo shoot and continue the plot of the game, I'll do it so that you can immediately evaluate the game on the new engine and tell me your opinion and criticism. I plan to make the ending of Lida's Adventures ep2 plot-straight, so that all the developments and experience can be transferred to a new project, in which a map, a change of day and night, a task log, and so on will be added. So I will definitely take into account your wishes and suggestions.
Special thanks to for helping me quickly get used to the new engine and helping me in a difficult situation.
Also thank you (ae86) and ( ) for supporting the project and for constantly keeping your finger on the pulse and not letting me give up.
Thank you friends for still being with me.
Your Tereman xD

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
Thank you for the update! So let me get this straight. To play the whole thing we need to get the completed Ep1, then the 0.98 version of Ep2 and then whatever comes out on the new engine? From above post it seems he is not going to port the already released content to RenPy.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
That's kinda nice to hear !! I was a bit sad at his last post because he didnt gave much explanations. now I am reassured !!
Logical choice to switch to Renp'y and if it helps the developer then it's perfect.
I really cant wait to play this new version again for real !!
But the real question is : When its gonna be updated? :HideThePain:
Nevermind good luck to Mr Terebonkoff, we are all with him behind his project !!!

Reactions: Zac7777

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Unlocked
Big changes
Dear friends!
This time the post is not small, and there are many reasons for that. Too much news has accumulated. If you want to know only the development news, then feel free to scroll down a couple of reviews to the "Development News" tab. Or find out everything in more detail.
I will try not to delay and briefly tell you about the situation with the game. After the most difficult year and a half in my life, which were overshadowed by health problems, and with unsuccessful attempts to finish the game, multiple relocations and many others. Recently, or rather ten days ago, the unpredictable happened. My game created on RPG Maker MV simply zeroed out some critically important files for the game at the time of saving. In a word, the last three months of the game's development have been totaled. In no way could I return this data, since they were not erased, and they simply overwritten themselves. And in theory, I should have given up on the project and abandoned everything. But after a day of trying to recover the lost data or find backups, which, as it turned out, I did as much as three months ago, I decided to do the following. I decided to say goodbye to pixel graphics in the 1024 by 768 expansion, eternal bugs and delays, and the inability to release the game on mobile devices and MAC devices (due to the strong congestion of my game and lack of experience). At that moment, my heart suddenly felt lighter. I am grateful to RPG Maker because thanks to it I was able to start developing my game and get to know all of you. But now we have parted ways with him. Perhaps the reason for this was that I studied this engine in proud solitude by trial and error, with a terrible knowledge of English. In my country, this game engine is practically not used, so it was difficult for me to find people who could help me with my game.
Over the past week, I have been furiously studying RenPy, which turned out to be such a friendly engine for beginners, giving huge benefits compared to the outdated and impractical RPG Maker MV. I had to finish developing the game for a long time and switch to RenPy, but I was afraid to do it and didn't want to quit the game without finishing it. To my surprise and happiness, RPG Maker itself interrupted my torment and forced me to do it. I easily managed to return to the development of the game in RenPy, which returned me to confidence and a fuse that I did not feel for several years after. At the moment I am finishing the end of the project that I developed on RPG Maker MV, but in the style of a Visual novel. I think that you will not be too upset because you will not have to run around huge locations in search of a new scene, although there was something unusual in this, but you will have to see the same scenes, but only in the style of a visual novel. You may not support my choice, but this choice was made for me, which I don't regret a bit.
And now
Development News:
-At the moment, the game on the RPG Maker engine has ended on the version of Lida's Adventures 0.98 for the reasons mentioned above and is currently frozen.
-The development of the game has been completely moved to the RenPy game engine.
-Now all the scenes prepared for the release version of the game Lida's Adventures are being converted from a resolution of 1024x768 to a resolution of 1920x1080 for a comfortable RenPy game (this process is almost completed).
-The version of Lida's Adventures on RenPy will continue the game from the moment of completion of version 0.98 and will bring it to its final completion.
-The next game will also be continued on this engine.
-The process of my not favorite coding on the new engine is much faster, which makes me very happy.
-I have already tested the work of the first build on PC and Android and everything works flawlessly. This item almost made me cry, because when working on RPG Maker, it took me weeks.
- Finally, I will be able to release the game immediately after completing several new scenes and not delay with releases. Since the issue of final testing now takes hours and not weeks as a before.
-The game will now be released in at least English and Russian by multiplatform (PC, Android, MAC).
-Since all the text for the game is easily edited in a text file, now anyone can help me at any time with an incorrect translation into English or with a translation into any other language.
Since at the moment only the Renderings from the new scenes are saved, then I will have to prescribe all the code and dialects for you, but believe me, it's much faster than it was before. Therefore, as soon as I finish a few scenes, I will immediately release a release, and immediately begin to finish the remaining scenes and release updates as they are ready. It's good that testing and releasing the next version is no longer a problem. I'm going to finish the first build that will start with a Wedding Photo shoot and continue the plot of the game, I'll do it so that you can immediately evaluate the game on the new engine and tell me your opinion and criticism. I plan to make the ending of Lida's Adventures ep2 plot-straight, so that all the developments and experience can be transferred to a new project, in which a map, a change of day and night, a task log, and so on will be added. So I will definitely take into account your wishes and suggestions.
Special thanks to for helping me quickly get used to the new engine and helping me in a difficult situation.
Also thank you (ae86) and ( ) for supporting the project and for constantly keeping your finger on the pulse and not letting me give up.
Thank you friends for still being with me.
Your Tereman xD
Many thanks! Glad to hear he finally moved to Renpy.

2.50 star(s) 56 Votes