VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v 1.96] [Phalzyr]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody know any other game that’s similar to Lida’s?
Closest I can find is Project Myriam, she has done just about everything Lida has so far, beastiality, 3somes, gangbangs, bukake, even double anal &double bag (Don’t remember if Lida did that)

Reactions: Ass Fan

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Closest I can find is Project Myriam, she has done just about everything Lida has so far, beastiality, 3somes, gangbangs, bukake, even double anal &double bag (Don’t remember if Lida did that)
"Lily of the Valley" would be one, some what similar.

These are a little like it sort of.
"Bright Past"
"Jessica O'Neil's Hard News"
"Special Request"
"Manila Shaw Blackmail's Obsession"

I mean there female protagonist and the girls are in sort of and adventure oriented game play.

Others like "Chloe18" and "Chloe18 - Back To Class" are fun ones with reasonably good 3d graphics and animations.

"Katie's Corruption" is pretty darn good over all, it is pretty hard core NTR in places.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
"Lily of the Valley" would be one, some what similar.

These are a little like it sort of.
"Bright Past"
"Jessica O'Neil's Hard News"
"Special Request"
"Manila Shaw Blackmail's Obsession"

I mean there female protagonist and the girls are in sort of and adventure oriented game play.

Others like "Chloe18" and "Chloe18 - Back To Class" are fun ones with reasonably good 3d graphics and animations.

"Katie's Corruption" is pretty darn good over all, it is pretty hard core NTR in places.
Thanks, i played all of those except Chloe 18 & fashion business just had a new update too

Mar 16, 2022
I personally like Project Myriam a whole lot better than Lida's Adventures. Lida is constantly thrown into situations where the player can't choose the outcome. Forced handjobs and more, it just isn't my thing. Most of the other female protagonist corruption games give you more freedom to choose.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I personally like Project Myriam a whole lot better than Lida's Adventures. Lida is constantly thrown into situations where the player can't choose the outcome. Forced handjobs and more, it just isn't my thing. Most of the other female protagonist corruption games give you more freedom to choose.
I like both games but I also prefer games with more choices but I don't rule out not judging them they are great games

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Aizar

Feb 17, 2018
I Marked all his projects as on hold for now as he told me he will work not on it currently however he will share the code if someone will continue this project.
....Anyone here or everywhere is able to resume or restart the renpy game with the shared code? Thanks

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes