• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v 1.96] [Phalzyr]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Honestly Phalzyr you are giving justice to this amazing game.

Could I ask how long did you take to replatform this game?

Total masterpiece, thank you.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Wonderful! The Ep 1 (Rpgm) I had completed it with some difficulty especially at the end MC continued to die after being raped in the woods. Ep 2 got stuck in 3 spots at the park in the school bathroom and on the farm.
Now I gladly repeat Ep1 and would like to know if you start Ep 2 or wait for the original to finish to start it in Ren'Py?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Could I ask how long did you take to replatform this game?
Sorry, can't accurately answer that. Got interrupted a few times by RL, other ports being updated, being asked to do coding work, etc... wasn't documenting actual time spent coding...

Now I gladly repeat Ep1 and would like to know if you start Ep 2 or wait for the original to finish to start it in Ren'Py?
I'll start (actually already have some EP2 content in this release...) working on adding days now... who knows when the orig will become "complete"... Well not start today need a day or two relax that how I tend to work ... full force for a while then a while relaxing/playing :D

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Sorry, can't accurately answer that. Got interrupted a few times by RL, other ports being updated, being asked to do coding work, etc... wasn't documenting actual time spent coding...

I'll start (actually already have some EP2 content in this release...) working on adding days now... who knows when the orig will become "complete"... Well not start today need a day or two relax that how I tend to work ... full force for a while then a while relaxing/playing :D
I'm very curious about what you will do for the mini-games and for the map dialogs... there are a lot of dialogs with people that lida meets in the maps in the original game... and ok english is bad but I think is also fun and fits perfect with the Russian "atmosphere"

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
I see that this has been posted today and already 5 pages of comments. I bet most of them are thanking you.
So I thank you too. I like the way the mc looks, but never could get myself into playing, i don't like most rpgm games.

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Thank you!
Frustrated because of the bugs in the original! Hoping that they get fixed soon!
defd has a point! There is much storyrelated dialog in the game outside of the renders.... should be considered in your next update also.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes