4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
This was a good introduction to the game and I am really enjoying it so far. Will go into my list of new H games I am excited about.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ObliviousNTR

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
It's a decent game, but only because there aren't enough lewds yet, there's potential, and i'm liking it. Heroine is really hot (big tiddy twintails tsunderes are made for NTR), game is not difficult to progress, slutty wardrobe is something fun to look forward to and create more erotic scenarios. I personally don't mind the tropes, it matters more to me that the events and corruption are happening in a believable enough pace, which is the case so far.
Tbh i wish there was a hero pov too, but i recon it'd have nothing to show rn, because he's basically only home at night lol. And i think future hidden sex situations can still be done from female pov, except maybe for huh, voyeurism, but i don't know if that will be present in the game, so no commento.
Also, i loaded an old save in the current version, and didn't get the measurement bug, if it's of any help, i just skipped a few days then sent her a text message.

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I just fixed the issue with the door not being clickable, Lily isn't even meant to send Lisa messages until after her second visit since that makes more sense logically, so that's fixed also. All links have been updated.

The error issue when sending Lily a message is almost definitely a python/renpy compatibility issue sort of problem based off of the inconsistency of reports, some/most not having the issue at all whilst a lot of the ones who had it managed to fix it with a new download and deletion of old versions.

Reactions: Amin_sun and MikeOG

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
the bug possibility has something to do with clicking the phone before the lily event. i reloaded another save when i hadn't clicked on the phone and skipped towards the lily message and it worked fine.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Can't send measurements to Lily too, the game gives a error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the bug possibility has something to do with clicking the phone before the lily event. i reloaded another save when i hadn't clicked on the phone and skipped towards the lily message and it worked fine.
This worked, thanks.

Reactions: MikeOG

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I played the game from the beginning and it seems like it skipped the flashing scene for some reason, did I do something wrong?
Not sure how that could happen, the code during the entire prologue is very straightforward. I just checked the code and play tested it and there was no issue. Did it skip right from the Kord monologue to Lisa & Yuto's handjob scene?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Femboy hero's actually pretty cute, looks like you used a female base to make him too. Any plans to turn him into a girl and turn him into one of Kord's little cum slaves?
Sorry if this has been asked but I didn't find it in a search

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
Femboy hero's actually pretty cute, looks like you used a female base to make him too. Any plans to turn him into a girl and turn him into one of Kord's little cum slaves?
Sorry if this has been asked but I didn't find it in a search
Good catch, you're the first to point it out. Options/Routes like that have been in my plans since I started this to be honest but it's fairly late game stuff and not everyone's thing so I'm not sure when to make that quite yet.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Good catch, you're the first to point it out. Options/Routes like that have been in my plans since I started this to be honest but it's fairly late game stuff and not everyone's thing so I'm not sure when to make that quite yet.
Definitely should be optional but I think there's more of us sissify the cuck type degenerates out here than you'd expect at first. It ended up becoming one of the more popular routes for Hero's Party Must Fall for example.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah, I'm not really a fun of NTR that's focused more on the guy rather than the girl whose cheating on him. I may add it in the future if people want it but only in a way where the cuck becomes like their pet or something...

Also, I hate when NTR gets depressing. Not what I personally enjoy fapping to.

Hopefully he ends up enjoying it :giggle:

(also, hopefully there ends up being pregnancy, hehe)

Last edited:

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
I would say to check my patreon for that but they hid my post because of the teaser pic. Info like that will always stay up on the discord, subscribestar and pixiv though.
I would love to support you on patreon.
But due to the problems of my country and the isolation of our banking system from the world, I cannot.
I am very very ashamed. I hope you forgive me

• Red Heart

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I would love to support you on patreon.
But due to the problems of my country and the isolation of our banking system from the world, I cannot.
I am very very ashamed. I hope you forgive me
No that’s not what I mean haha, I share that information for free

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amin_sun
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes