4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
What does the genre "NTR (Avoidable but no vanilla routes)" mean actually?
I think it should be like "NTR (Optional but NTR still happening)" bcs what I just understand base on my reading is that Lisa NTR is unavoidable but side character is NTR optional o_O

Plus, I think the NTR genre need to be more clear to avoid some confusion from any player that don't like NTR (maybe)
You might be getting confused from my past messages but I've since changed my mind on making the NTR unavoidable. I thought of NTR being avoidable as having to make a vanilla route which is not something I'm interested in. But I like the idea that she/the player has the option to avoid it because it adds to the NTR.

As to what it means, it means that it is avoidable but avoiding it only leads to endings, not vanilla routes.

In this first ending for example, if Lisa manages to restore her favor to Yuto then the next morning she wakes up it will automatically put you in an ending scene/event and that's it. From there you can either "revert time" back to right before she completely restored her favor to Yuto or just end the game knowing they live happily ever after.

Also for anyone confused whether my game is NTR or not, please look at my name.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LifeAfterVictory-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
what should i do for this error ?
please HELP me
Look at page 6, the main thing is to have a fresh start and not save before getting past that part where you send the message but it can be different for you since other people haved fixed it differently.

Also, please let me know if this is the first time you've got this error or if you have previously fixed it and it's happened again, thanks.

Reactions: Jansen

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I really like how she could only get wet when thinking about Kord during that sex scene. This is shaping up really well.

Reactions: Juanpif0621
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes