4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't send Lily's measurements. The game just gives an error.

An error because of new python code, only way to fix it seems to be a fresh save, hope that’s not too annoying…

Reactions: MIRONENKO

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
Why isn't this game marked interracial? Doesn't lean into that aspect, or just forgetfulness?
The race part isn't really a focus but also there was no H scenes before this update that was interracial so thanks for reminding me to update that.

Reactions: Taboofan

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I started a new game, not from an old save.=(
This error seems to only occur if you have an older version of the game before downloading the newest update. I'd recommend deleting all versions of the game including the current version, clearing cache on android, then downloading the newest version again.

If that doesn't work, then on PC you could try extracting the game to another drive. Not sure about android.

Last edited:
Reactions: MIRONENKO

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
This error seems to only occur if you have an older version of the game before download the newest update. I'd recommend deleting all versions of the game including the current version, clearing cache on android, then downloading the newest version again.

If that doesn't work, then on PC you could try extracting the game to another drive. Not sure about android.
I restarted a new game without any changes and everything worked fine. Thanks for the quick reply!

Reactions: ObliviousNTR

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
This game is surprisingly good so far. Yes it leans into a lot of NTR tropes, but it does it well, which is what matters. I'd rather a simple NTR story that works than something overly ambitious that just fails at what it's trying to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ObliviousNTR
Sep 4, 2017
An error because of new python code, only way to fix it seems to be a fresh save, hope that’s not too annoying…
I'm playing this for the first time right now and the error still appears

I just completely restarted the game and sent sizes immediately after her texting at night, there might be some weird progress thing that bugs it out if you don't do it immediately

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023

I just completely restarted the game and sent sizes immediately after her texting at night, there might be some weird progress thing that bugs it out if you don't do it immediately
I also just encountered the issue of getting measurements, will try reloading

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Getting stuck after texting Lily about getting workout clothes, I have 2/3 of the things but cant do the measurements and the phone messenger wont work.

1720392888091.png

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023

I also just encountered the issue of getting measurements, will try reloading

Have you guys tried:

This error seems to only occur if you have an older version of the game before downloading the newest update. I'd recommend deleting all versions of the game including the current version, clearing cache on android, then downloading the newest version again.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LifeAfterVictory-0.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Have you guys tried:
I fixed it. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but it still didn't work.

The error seems to occur when you have to go to the door to see Lily the second time. Hearts appear from the door, and if you click on it without going to any other room, it says "nobody is there." You need to go to a room first, then click the door for it to work.

So, I tried ignoring the door, playing a round of blackjack, sleeping, and trying the door the next morning. It worked without having to go to any different rooms. I was then able to send my sizes in a text without the error.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes