Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The latter. I want to make at least one really good game whilst working on other things like NTR comics etc rather than making many games.
That's actually a good sign. Focusing on only one large game while making smaller and easier side content is much better than working on multiple games at a time like some other devs do, making people wait months on end for an update and risking burning themselves out as well.

That said, can't wait for the eventual 10gb downloads. :ROFLMAO:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Not in Asia.
Well i am already smashing the F5 button waiting for the latest EP of a series i am watching, adding this page is easy xD

The latter. I want to make at least one really good game whilst working on other things like NTR comics etc rather than making many games.
That is a good way to not get bored with your own project, also will all the heroines have some kind of relationship with the MC Yuto? More than just acquantances i mean, and if not will they also include NTR in some other way (like Lily being married to another man for example).

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
Well i am already smashing the F5 button waiting for the latest EP of a series i am watching, adding this page is easy xD

That is a good way to not get bored with your own project, also will all the heroines have some kind of relationship with the MC Yuto? More than just acquantances i mean, and if not will they also include NTR in some other way (like Lily being married to another man for example).
The v0.07 teaser I'm posting on Patreon and Subscribestar after v0.06 public should answer your question. (But it's also answered in the earlier parts of the story if you don't want to wait)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The v0.07 teaser I'm posting on Patreon and Subscribestar after v0.06 public should answer your question. (But it's also answered in the earlier parts of the story if you don't want to wait)
Yeah i remember quite a few people being mentioned, also in case i wasn't clear i mean that if some of the other girls will be like Lily and the NTR will be because their special someone is another male character that isn't Yuto.

Although i am still crossing my fingers for a motherly figure (could be his or her mother or just an older mentor to any one of them or both)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 8947289hkd

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Found an error once you finish the update and then enter the guest room when Kord is there during the night.

Edit: I did it again and the error wasn't there, weird.

Last edited:

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Hey! good update!. I´m really enjoying the game so far, there are some errors if you use your phone and if you try to see your husband love meter. I don´t have a screenshot of that but they are not hard to get. Also I like how you are adding more little things beside just scenes. It add a lots to the game. So far besides some really minor bugs and the lack of content the game is perfect. And I know you fix bugs and that content is just a matter of time. So keep going with the good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: ObliviousNTR

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
Hey! good update!. I´m really enjoying the game so far, there are some errors if you use your phone and if you try to see your husband love meter. I don´t have a screenshot of that but they are not hard to get. Also I like how you are adding more little things beside just scenes. It add a lots to the game. So far besides some really minor bugs and the lack of content the game is perfect. And I know you fix bugs and that content is just a matter of time. So keep going with the good work
Thank you. I got told about the favor screen bug before but the code didn't look wrong, if anyone has a screenshot of any of the bugs other than from the messaging screen, please DM it to me or just post it here so I can properly fix it.

Messaging App Error

For the messaging app and in general, I recommend that everyone starts a fresh save. The messaging system has been changed from the ground up in a way so the issue is fixed but only on fresh saves, old saves won't be fixed unfortunately.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Thank you. I got told about the favor screen bug before but the code didn't look wrong, if anyone has a screenshot of any of the bugs other than from the messaging screen, please DM it to me or just post it here so I can properly fix it.

Messaging App Error

For the messaging app and in general, I recommend that everyone starts a fresh save. The messaging system has been changed from the ground up in a way so the issue is fixed but only on fresh saves, old saves won't be fixed unfortunately.
"Couldn´t find file "images/favorscreens/popup images/favor_number:121.npg".
That seems to be the thing. I will post the full message anyways

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/favorscreens/popup images/favor_number_121.png') at 0x000000000cb943d0>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/favorscreens/popup images/favor_number_121.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "lisa-kord_home-map_favor_jumper.rpyc", line 149, in script
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3336, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4089, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 886, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 886, in render
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 731, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 676, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 330, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 803, in load
    raise e
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 757, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename, directory="images")
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/favorscreens/popup images/favor_number_121.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Hero's Life: Life After Victory 0.06
Mon Oct 14 12:15:37 2024

Reactions: ObliviousNTR

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
"Couldn´t find file "images/favorscreens/popup images/favor_number:121.npg".
That seems to be the thing. I will post the full message anyways

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/favorscreens/popup images/favor_number_121.png') at 0x000000000cb943d0>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "lisa-kord_home-map_favor_jumper.rpyc", line 149, in script
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3336, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4089, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 731, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 676, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 330, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 803, in load
    raise e
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 757, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename, directory="images")
  File "G:\Ryuugames\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\Life_After_Victory-0.06-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Hero's Life: Life After Victory 0.06
Mon Oct 14 12:15:37 2024
Ah, thanks... It's a dumb mistake by me but it should only be an issue for anyone who plays the fingering minigame up to date. I would fix it and replace the files but honestly right now I want to spend as much time as I have available on v0.07 else god knows how long it would take to finish. Either way that error will be gone next update.

Reactions: Orumaito2001

Axel98ntrfan

Oct 4, 2024
The game is good, it must be the second or third time I've played a new update, but I'm already a fan, I just hope the creator doesn't take too long to go to the scenes just to "fill" his pockets or abandon the game, other than that I'm eagerly awaiting the next update.

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Life After Victory [v0.06] [Compressed] [270MB]

PC: / /

Mac: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
how do you raise or lower the stats of the 2 males kord is stuck at 15 is it just playing the progression or something else

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
how do you raise or lower the stats of the 2 males kord is stuck at 15 is it just playing the progression or something else
Keep doing quests for now. Later at 30 you'll be able to give him gifts and talk to him. As for her husband his love drops down every time Kord's goes up. But you can raise it again by 1 at night if you give him a handjob.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes