ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
Winning? If so i may need to start from zero because 15 hearts or more is hard to win xD
I've got a decent amount of people saying it's hard, truth is that the difficulty got reduced like 2 updates ago. The difficulty is based on Lisa's favor with Kord (the more she likes Kord, the harder it becomes to cum with Yuto). At this stage in the game it's meant to be a little difficult but not overly so. I just tried it and it doesn't feel impossible at all, I suggest either trying it when you're more awake or changing the difficulty with the wrench. In a few more versions when Lisa can get closer with Kord, I imagine it will become impossible for most to complete and that's how it's meant to be, it's an NTR game and happy endings are not the goal, they should feel difficult to reach. (But if you just want to see the scene then the wrench is there).

Something else on that, it's currently got an issue where if Lisa's favor to Yuto is below 125 then you will get an error if you win the minigame and try to look at Yuto's favor screen, as long as you don't click on his favor page until her favor to him reaches 125 then the error won't appear. (will be fixed next update).

Do you need to win or is just doing it enough?
To get the happy ending you need to keep winning the minigame till Lisa's favor to Yuto reaches 130 which is where it normally was before he decided to take Kord into their home. (Also read above for error and difficulty can be changed with wrench)

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
To get the happy ending you need to keep winning the minigame till Lisa's favor to Yuto reaches 130 which is where it normally was before he decided to take Kord into their home. (Also read above for error and difficulty can be changed with wrench)
Thanks, I just unlocked the scene. I wanted to do it on normal difficulty but honestly it was impossible for me to get past 13 hits in 15 seconds.

Reactions: ObliviousNTR

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Managed to get condoms, but can't get husband or bull to do anything. Can't progress workout or buy new clothes either.

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
Managed to get condoms, but can't get husband or bull to do anything. Can't progress workout or buy new clothes either.
The game really doesn't have enough options for anyone to be getting stuck, simply follow the exclamation marks/hearts on the map and if you cannot see them anymore, sleep. If after sleeping you still don't see any (either on first or second floor during the day or night) then press the Wrench (right of the time of day indicator at the top on PC and under the map on the left for android) and click on the progression tab where it will tell you what to do. If you follow all of that and are still unable to advance then it may be some sort of error/bug so let me know.

kiririn117

Aug 13, 2018
bro, try a new option when starting a new game and also try to see all the scene options of Yuto and Lisa, that is, see all the perspectives, I started from the prologue and skipped to see all the scenes of Yuto since I was not interested, when I got to the part of the act between Lisa and Yuto because I had to have condoms, which did not happen because the game did not recognize that I did not have condoms and therefore did not let me buy or continue with the story.
I started another game but skipping the prologue and watching all the scenes and I was able to move forward, and finish everything

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
bro, try a new option when starting a new game and also try to see all the scene options of Yuto and Lisa, that is, see all the perspectives, I started from the prologue and skipped to see all the scenes of Yuto since I was not interested, when I got to the part of the act between Lisa and Yuto because I had to have condoms, which did not happen because the game did not recognize that I did not have condoms and therefore did not let me buy or continue with the story.
I started another game but skipping the prologue and watching all the scenes and I was able to move forward, and finish everything
Thanks for the advice, but I need specifics because I actually saw a couple of scenes (I saw the one where the husband couldn't make her come), or better yet share a save just before the real action.

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I just played it through with & without skipping the prologue, I did not get that issue. I also went through the code leading to that point and that issue is not possible. After the scene where they run out of condoms you automatically become able to buy more condoms. If you like, you can send me a screenshot of lisa saying she forgot to by condoms then show me a screenshot of the store when you click on condoms
Thanks for the advice, but I need specifics because I actually saw a couple of scenes (I saw the one where the husband couldn't make her come), or better yet share a save just before the real action.
If you're still stuck after my advice then could you let me know what was the last scene you went through and in the shop if you have run out of condoms, is the condition green with a strikethrough? If it is or if there is no conditions then you can buy it, just press the up arrow at least once or press max then press buy.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I just played it through with & without skipping the prologue, I did not get that issue. I also went through the code leading to that point and that issue is not possible. After the scene where they run out of condoms you automatically become able to buy more condoms. If you like, you can send me a screenshot of lisa saying she forgot to by condoms then show me a screenshot of the store when you click on condoms

If you're still stuck after my advice then could you let me know what was the last scene you went through and in the shop if you have run out of condoms, is the condition green with a strikethrough? If it is or if there is no conditions then you can buy it, just press the up arrow at least once or press max then press buy.
I'll go looking for the save I made before I quit (because my excitement was going down), but let me say that I appreciate your paying attention to the problems us players are having. That's a really good mindset to have.

Please don't lose this. I've seen more than a few devs that started out great who let their successes get to their heads once their game really picked up.

(Oh, and one more thing. Maybe adjust your code to properly load external and edited saves. I experimentally edited the favor values with a backup save and it failed to load after asking me if I trusted it, though the game didn't crash. If we can't use others' saves or edit them, it'll be a blow.)

Reactions: kiririn117

kiririn117

Aug 13, 2018

My save data, if they are useful that is where I no longer let myself advance, I follow indications but I can't buy anything so I better start again and in my other game I didn't see a problem and I finished the game that by the way very good, I hope to be able to support you this month to be able to play the new update

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes