DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
When are you going to make content for the demons or the "sense destiny" skill?

I tried to like this game, but the characters are too stupid to like, first we have a repressed slut who trusts a guy she didn't trust at all too easily and is afraid to confront people (until she gets an orgasm for some reason), the we have a guy who has a tiny dick, is a quickshot and bad in bed, on top of being way too trusting, and then we have the antagonist who somehow gets away with everything he does even though he's so obvious, I can't take this seriously, this can't be anything more than a satire comedy game.

Last edited:

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Kord is going to hurt his hand(s) in the next update, right? Probably at the end there.
I just hope there won't be any netorase bullshit. The MC is already a big failure, no sense in kicking him when he's down with nonsensical desires to have his wife taken by some other man. That's for sissies.

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
When are you going to make content for the demons or the "sense destiny" skill?

I tried to like this game, but the characters are too stupid to like, first we have a repressed slut who trusts a guy she didn't trust at all too easily and is afraid to confront people (until she gets an orgasm for some reason), the we have a guy who has a tiny dick, is a quickshot and bad in bed, on top of being way too trusting, and then we have the antagonist who somehow gets away with everything he does even though he's so obvious, I can't take this seriously, this can't be anything more than a satire comedy game.
Well that is the whole point of a fiction por no/hentai game. You can't make it too real, just grounded and pace well. Otherwise it wouldn't be por no/hentai or have the por no and hentai feel to it. Especially NTR, and BBC at that. Just watch real por no and you will see how fake everything is lol. I mean what else is the girl gonna fall for? Money? Looks? Personality? Love? What you want the black dude to do? Fine wine and dine the main girl, get to know her or what? Of course it bigg pp energy and awakening sluttness. ALways been. Always will be.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Kord is going to hurt his hand(s) in the next update, right? Probably at the end there.
The way I see it, because that scene is repeatable after the update, and you get a to choose something at the end even though it's only a single choice right now. That scene will allow Lisa to suck his dick after her love for Kord goes up a bit more. Or maybe we'll go through a handjob first. But I don't think Kord will have an excuse, instead it will be Lisa who just gives in.

Reactions: Animefan_09

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeAfterVictory-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
Thank you all for the good words, most of you anyway... To that one guy, have I not made it obvious enough how their personalities would be for a while now? Also you forgot to take out the question that makes it seem like you're still interested when I'm assuming you're not... Right??

Anyway, there's a good few questions and most of them I've already answered either directly or indirectly on here, itch, discord or on my patreon (all public, check things like my plans etc).

The finger mini game is glitched, sometimes when i click on the heart is not counting the point. impossible to complete.
I've tested it quite a bit. Though there is tiny delay, it is not significant enough and seems to be a Ren'Py being slow kinda issue. That minigame especially at its current point in the story should not be too hard to complete. If it's proving too difficult then you can always use the wrench to make it easier.
All minigames/routes that would end in giving the spouse/partner a happy ending are meant to be difficult (or at least will be when their partner/s are more corrupt).

Reactions: FreeComicz
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes