• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Whats the password for Principal's computer. what does it do?
Also how to get boob jobs [make boobs and ass bigger]
Edit -
Okay the teacher gave some injections to make the boobs and ass - XL.

Is it the last size or can I further increase the size in hospital?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamer88

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
ustar was 100% right. The pregnancy tag got added and I came here to check for it, and it seems to be game over only, which is going to be a no from me. Of course by the sites' horrible fucking definition, even mentioning impregnation means you need to use the tag so I don't blame you dev. Just be prepared for people to be asking constantly throughout the games' development cycle "what's the pregnancy content", because we have to ask due to aforementioned way tag system works and not everybody is going to want to read through comments to find out. That is unless you plan on making it not a bad end at some point, in which case please clarify.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I will do permanent change here for next version... Sorry...
No worries, it took me about 5 seconds to do.
Comic Sans is just really, really, REALLY annoying to read for me and for a lot of people

Feb 13, 2021
Nice game, good thing there isn’t a useless wardrobe function in this game like all others because they hardly make a difference when viewing scenes.

Anyone knows how to trigger any gangbang/dp scenes?

Also I hope any mod/Dev removes that pig picture in OP - it’s disgusting

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone knows how to trigger any gangbang/dp scenes?
I got one such scene in the back room of the nightclub on the dance floor. I was neither drunk nor drugged just very aroused and had low morale. What exactly the thresholds are to unlock the scene I can't say.

V0.80

Bug:

If you sunbathe in the park, you don't get points for tanning.

Proposal for possible new venues:
- Beauty salon (increases beauty) for hairdressing, manicure, depilation, solarium, workplace.
- Swimming pool/leisure pool (increases fitness, bonus or malus on morale depending on the scene), as you can't lie on the beach all year round.
- Library, for studious students.Opportunity for meetings and possible workplace

Balance:
Despite high excitement and/or low morale, I personally would like to have the option of being able to refuse some scenes.
Example: Invitation to the university toilet. Here, unfortunately, the alternative option of meeting in an empty (?) classroom or later in his room on campus. Possibility for more chance encounters and surprises. Also harassment scenes.
(did she upset someone? Is there a similar scene on campus as with her roommate Alex? And much more).

Reactions: BlueyW

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Maybe I missed something in the prolog but whats the point in the game? I feel pretty lost after the prolog cuz there is no quest log or a hint system to see whats my next goal.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Maybe I missed something in the prolog but whats the point in the game? I feel pretty lost after the prolog cuz there is no quest log or a hint system to see whats my next goal.
Survive one year.

Your goal is to manage both your studies and your personal life to get closer to your dream of becoming a famous starlet.
There are a few things you need to keep in mind:
- If you fail the test too many times, you will be put on the bus home.
- If you are forced to go to a brothel but do not report there, you will be put on the bus home.
- If you don't give in to your flatmate's blackmail, you will be put on the bus.
- If you are kicked out of the flat, you will be put on the bus.

It should be quite possible to achieve the goal with honest work and diligent study. But there are also plenty of ways to explore other paths. However, you must always remember that your studies (I am now in month 3 and still have to attend) come first. That means do your lessons, don't forget sports, fill both green bars to the maximum by Friday afternoon. I can do it in two days now due to increasing intelligence and have the rest of the week off.
There are many different ways to have fun without being raped and exploited at every turn.
Unfortunately, there are also a lot of scenes that you can't refuse, although this would be quite logical.

In one experiment (admittedly, I cheated money at the beginning in order not to be forced to work in the cafe), I ended up at the point that I had too negative a reputation to be able to work in the cafe, the hotel or the petrol station, but at the same time had avoided the path of being forced into the brothel. However, I have not yet completed the voluntary path with the uncle.

Translated with (free version)

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
Is there any way to turn off the annoying spammy emails from the gas station, the café, and the hotel?

Feb 13, 2021
I get the hotel advertisement emails but can’t find it on Main Street, I don’t get option to work at gas station. I got fired from cafe work because I missed it few times and can’t seem to work again.

My reputation is at “slut”. Is this why I can’t find work?
Are there any scenes which we can get by working in above three places?

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
Also I hope any mod/Dev removes that pig picture in OP - it’s disgusting
On the contrary, is it actually possible to play as the pig?
Or transform into it (becoming the most unique model / star in Piggywood...Hollywood)? => You could even advertise the game on the TFGames site.
Or do other...things with the pig (having a College dorm episode, maybe)? So many possibilities, the options are endless!

My review will therefor solely depend on future content regarding the pig! ;)

Good luck with the game, Bluey. :)

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Is there any way to turn off the annoying spammy emails from the gas station, the café, and the hotel?
Oh yes, the spam is extremely annoying.

I get the hotel advertisement emails but can’t find it on Main Street, I don’t get option to work at gas station. I got fired from cafe work because I missed it few times and can’t seem to work again.

My reputation is at “slut”. Is this why I can’t find work?
Are there any scenes which we can get by working in above three places?
The first place of work is the café. Later in the game, I think around week 3, you get a message (not an email, but a short recording in the top right-hand corner) that the hotel is looking for people.
The petrol station reports a job opening in the same way after about 5 weeks.
The problem is, if your vale is already a bitch, they won't hire you anymore. (By the way, only one job can be accepted at a time. So you have to quit your old job first. But you should only do this if you have a chance at the new job (successful interview).

I'm currently facing the same situation, but as a slut there are alternative sources of income. Even with expenses of $250 (rent + Alex blackmail)+ food, you can save something.
Sunbathing on a nude beach and having random encounters.
Asking the headmaster and earning extra money.
Asking uncles.

Nevertheless, this increasingly prevents the way to free oneself from the reputation as a slut.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
In the drawer? I cant seem to make out the password. Is it a combined word from the 3 drawers?
Open the first one and read what is written on the magazine.
However, there is not much to discover.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if there is already content for this and I just tried it too early, because I never get back to the office afterwards without being disturbed to try again.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes