Unity Abandoned Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Maybe this is a stupid question and I am overlooking something simple. but I am stuck on Kiara's step "Let's Try Again!".
I have the wine. I have tried both knocking and entering her room on both Sat and Sun Afternoon. Both days I get: (Knock) It is the weekend so she is resting; (Enter) She is in there and I should Knock.
What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Apparently the W/T for Kiara is wrong. I was able to give her the wine on Fri Night.

Last edited:
Reactions: FcapperZ

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Do not like the GUI one bit. Another bloody awful sandbox. Dialogue like all sandboxes is almost non existent. The text box is far too big and there is no control over the text speed and size. Never mind the models. No not for me, sorry, bye.

Reactions: KennTica

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"your Stepfather's Sister"

Ah yes, I see the dev added yet another step-layer of Patreon protection. Is there a patch or the possibility to change the relationship in-game? If not, is it planned?

Reactions: KennTica

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
why does the download say (clean)?
There's a modded/cheated version ;)

"your Stepfather's Sister"

Ah yes, I see the dev added yet another step-layer of Patreon protection. Is there a patch or the possibility to change the relationship in-game? If not, is it planned?
No there's no patch, it's all part of the story. And that "Stepfather's Sister" story may get me ban from the patreon on my next update, but I had to do it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
how can i get the razor ?
You can buy it on the convenience store

so how do i get the pc parts i need to repair my pc so i can play games ?
Go to the gadget store and just click it's door, then sleep Natasha will give you the money to buy a graphics card

Chance for an android port, or is it not possible with unity games?
It may need some extra code for android port, maybe next update

where do i get the book of Kissing from
If you already have Natasha's Key and completed "Don't you know how to knock?!", click the books in her table

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes