Unity Abandoned Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
stuck at "im watching u"
Sneak at her when she's cooking(M,F at morning)

stuck at "just a kiss" i can't get natsha book what should i do , i don't have natasha key or aunt key
If you already have Natasha's key, you need Luck 6+ then enter her room when she's inside. Then if you trigger her hiding the book, click her books you'll get the book.

Is it worth playing ? Any sex scenes with a MILF ?
Sex scene? Yes. Worth playing? Not sure :ROFLMAO:, maybe read the feedbacks before playing and also the render quality is not that good :cry::ROFLMAO:

For some reason I can not get my strength to build up, Im stuck, and a walkthru would be damn helpful
Are you using v0.2a? Str bug is fixed

I finished Kiara route. Now I'm stuck on Natasha route "Do not open this package!" and Anita route "They're friends?" Maybe this one has to do with some of the characters I still haven't met which is confusing because I'VE CLICKED AROUND SO MUCH!

This game needs a walkthrough and it can't be patreon exclusive. I don't see how the average person would have the patience to play this game long enough to consider supporting it without one.

The forced downtime is also a problem. Kiara is only in the kitchen two nights a week, Zalina is only at home one day week and at the club 3 nights a week, Sex shop isn't open Mon-Wed, Buff dude is not at the gym everyday... etc. Why? According to the luck stat, I've worked in the convenience store 139 times and I have read manga in MC bedroom 50+ times too because I have to wait days to advance the story.
"They're friends" - go to the park seat at weekends afternoon
"Do not open this package" - If you completed "We're living together"(you can complete it by talking to Anita at cashier after "They're friends") go to sleep and it should trigger.

Yeah there should be more option to skip time in future updates, good feedback to improve the game. Thank you!

Last edited:

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
I have 50/50 luck (everyting is maxed out but str and it is at 30 now). Have tried entering Aunt's room at all different hours of the day & night and still no key on the porch steps. The Dev did fix the issue I was having with str not going above 20. As well as Aunt's list of things to do. So hopefully the Dev will fix this key issue soon
I tried to get the key and it works, can I see your Kiara's Progress if possible. Sorry that you're issue still not been solve :cry:

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, with Zalina i'm stuck after the date, I need to do Anita first and then Zalina? also minor bug, Anita's bag reappear after you gave it to her in the same spot

Hlp please
1. I still can't get aunt's room key
2. I can't find studio (for buy camera)
The camera one is in a few pages before in this threat its easy to spot, you dont need to buy it.

cadds31

Feb 24, 2018
Okay, with Zalina i'm stuck after the date, I need to do Anita first and then Zalina? also minor bug, Anita's bag reappear after you gave it to her in the same spot
are you stuck in sex problem of Zalina? you need to complete cum fast of kiara then go to the yellow house in weekends

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
For some reason I can not get my strength to build up, Im stuck, and a walkthru would be damn helpful
Mine eventually went up after about 10 visits to the gym. I don't know if this is related but after a few visits a guy appeared in the gym and offered to help me. It is so hard to know what is and what isn't important. I also had an animation of a bald guy patting the receptionist on the ass as I left the gym one time. No idea if that is related either. On the phone it is down as a step in the relationship with the receptionist but, again, no idea if it relates to other things.

D

Deleted member 1663775

are you stuck in sex problem of Zalina? you need to complete cum fast of kiara then go to the yellow house in weekends
i see you are online , do you know natasha key how to get it or where it is?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
have you downloaded V.02a? The Dev fixed str with that update. Str was only going to 20/50 but after downloading new update and trying it for a bit I got str to 30/50

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I tried to get the key and it works, can I see your Kiara's Progress if possible. Sorry that you're issue still not been solve :cry:
the next one on the Aunts list that isnt checked off yet is "I'm watching you" which I have no idea where to even begin. I thought that might have something to do with shower/bath but can't peek on her anymore and she doesn't peek when MC showers

Sguru007

Feb 19, 2020
Man... This game is very difficult to play without a proper walkthrough
Otherwise it will take hours to complete a task so I kindly request dev to provide a walkthrough

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Why i cant join kiara in front of mirror? There is no option for that. Requires 10 communication point but i already have 25.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes